The photo sent by Chu Xia was not big, and Cen Zhengnian put it in his jacket pocket, just enough to put it down.

But at the end of the project, when it was the busiest time, he had no chance to show it.

He slept in the laboratory almost every day, and didn't even have time to ask whether Jiang Shengnan had prepared the materials.

Unbeknownst to the busy Cen Zhengnian, an unexpected visitor also came here in early summer.

"Big sister?" Chu Xia's eyebrows twitched, seeing that it was Luo Chuyu, she stepped aside and let her in.

Luo Chuyu's life is much better than that of the original owner, because she has a powerful mother-in-law. Although she cares about her natal family, she can't spend a penny to supplement it, and even her salary is controlled by her mother-in-law.

People are not free, but they don't have to go hungry or cold. Her mother-in-law has prepared all these, and she only needs to take care of her husband at her husband's house.

Because her husband only has the IQ of a seven or eight-year-old child, he cannot do without people.

If it is a mother who loves her daughter, no matter how good the family is, she will not agree to her daughter marrying her.

Wang Yulan obviously didn't think so much about her daughter, she only thought about the benefits the family would get after the eldest daughter married.

It's a pity for her calculations, Luo Chuyu won't be able to be anything after marrying, and her mother-in-law can do whatever she wants.

Of course, the Luo family has also received some benefits, such as Mrs. Luo's job becoming a full-time regular, and the recent allocation of housing.

As soon as Luo Chuyu came to Chuxia, she guessed her purpose.

Sure enough, she sat down on the chair and looked at Chu Xia with disapproval on her face: "Second sister, you really shouldn't.

" What to say, and patriarchal.

Chu Xia raised his eyebrows, pushed Cen Huai'an to let him into the back room.

Cen Huaian leaned against Chu Xia, looked at Luo Chuyu with hostility in his eyes, and didn't go.

Seeing that he was unwilling and did not force him, Chu Xia pulled a small bench for him to sit on, and then turned to look at Luo Chuyu.

"Where shouldn't I be?"

Luo Chuyu saw that Chu Xia was a bit upright, and she didn't feel that she was wrong at all. She frowned tightly and said heartbrokenly: "It's so difficult for our parents. The elder brother has young children, the younger brother wants to get married, and the younger sister wants to go to school. How dare you ask me?" Mom wants money? You even brought the TV and the refrigerator here, have you considered for our mother? Do you know that our mother is mad at you, and my elder brother and father also sigh when they talk about you! Without a mother's family, in the future you You've been bullied, and there's no one to back you up!"

"Sick?" Chu Xia smiled, "I was less sick before? Sister, don't stand up and talk without back pain. You're not hungry or cold. You are not qualified to persuade me. You are not the one who is about to be tortured to death by your mother."

When Chu Xia said this with resentment, Luo Chuyu was terrified when she heard it, she didn't know that the second sister and her mother had such a deep gap.

Her lips moved: "Second Sister..."

"If you try to persuade me again, don't blame me for being ruthless and kicking you out."