Chu Xia couldn't perceive Cen Huaian's mental activity. She sat down and pointed to the small blackboard in the middle, and asked Bangzi and the others: "What do you want to eat? You can eat anything, as long as it is served today!" Bangzi glanced at the small blackboard, unable to

see Understand, headache, he quickly turned around and said loudly: "Meat!" "

Yes, I want to eat meat, fat and rotten stewed meat!"

The other children also said to eat meat.

Cen Huai'an licked his lips. He also wanted to eat meat. The family's food was ready, but it wasn't like eating meat every day.

He watched Chu Xia closely, waiting for her to say what to eat.

Chu Xia understands that these children usually have little meat, and they want to eat meat, preferably large pieces of braised pork.

But she is a doctor, and she knew that if these children suddenly ate a lot of meat, their stomachs couldn't take it for a while, and they would definitely have diarrhea.

She said this in advance and asked them if they wanted to eat? If they eat it, there is braised pork today, which will definitely satisfy them.

"If you don't eat braised pork, we have braised carp today, which is also delicious. It's not as greasy as braised pork, and it's easier for your stomach to accept."

Bangge immediately said: "Then eat fish!"

Chu Xia praised in his heart: No Greed, being able to restrain desires, although this Bang Ge is small, it will definitely not be easy to grow up in the future.

There was no point in talking at the dinner table, and everyone was starving.

After waiting for a long time, as soon as the food was served, the group of children started to eat hungrily, and there was no time to talk.

Even Cen Huai'an is no exception, he has always been a fierce eater, eating food is like grabbing food, and now it is no exception, the table is changing quickly, few can grab him.

Chu Xia didn't say anything, just reminded him to be careful of the fishbone, and let them go.

Six dishes, three meat and three vegetables, plus steamed buns and a pot of seaweed egg drop soup, I ate everything.

Chu Xia took out a handkerchief and asked Cen Huai'an to wipe his mouth. Bangzi watched her movements, but he didn't notice the envy in his eyes.

Cen Huai'an had been corrected by Chu Xia for a lot of hygiene habits in the past few days, and put the handkerchief on his mouth naturally, without realizing the change in his behavior at all.

"What's the matter with you? Tell me." Bangzi was impatient with those twists and turns. Since he had eaten Chu Xia's meal, he would listen to her requests.

There is a high probability that they will not be allowed to continue with Xiao Zaitang, how simple it is.

Someone hurts the little rags, but they are not hurt, so it's time to separate.

In fact, Chu Xia has nothing to ask for Bangzi. Even if a child of seven or eight years old can become the richest man in the country in the future, that is also a matter of the future.

It was very simple for her to invite them to dinner, just to see the character of this kid, Bangzi.

If he is the kind of child with broken roots, he is good at stealing, rape, and tricks, and he can even sell everything for money.

Then she would not let Cen Huaian contact him again.

Obviously, he is not.

Although he looks rebellious and has a personality that many adults don't like, he has a bottom line and a conscience.

Chu Xia smiled and said, "I have nothing to do. I just treat you guys to a meal. An'an had a hard life before, thank you for helping him."

Chu Xia said this sincerely, and the grievances in Cen Huaian's heart suddenly flooded up. He pursed his lips tightly, gritted his teeth, and held back the tears.

He tried his best to keep his eyes open, and looked at Chu Xia: So you know, you know that my life is hard, you know that my life was not good in the past, it's not that you don't love me, but you still let me live that kind of life!

Cen Huaian felt even more uncomfortable, he wanted to shake off Chu Xia's hand, wanted to run out and shout.

In the end, he didn't do anything, he just grabbed Chu Xia's hand hard, as if she would disappear in a second.

Chu Xia sensed that Cen Huaian was in an abnormal mood, she pulled him to stand up, and said the last word to Bangzi.

"Actually, there's no harm in reading some books. It may be easier to achieve your goals."

She saw that Bangzi was illiterate, and didn't know a single word.

Bangzi frowned, watching Chu Xia and Cen Huai'an walk away, his mind was filled with her words over and over again.

read? laugh! Reading a shit book, he wants money to study and still pick up junk?

But he had to admit that Chu Xia's words had influenced him, and when he went to sell the junk again, he left behind a few textbooks by a strange coincidence.

Chu Xia took Cen Huai'an's hand and walked home. The two walked unhappily. She understood Cen Huai'an's mood changes.

A child, when he was hungry, was hugged by the original owner to let him bear it. How could he not be wronged when he watched the original owner give all the money to his grandma's family who lived so well.

She patted his head and comforted him silently.

The gap between the two quietly disappeared in this silent environment.

But one yard counts for one yard. Once at home, Chu Xia asked Cen Huaian to stand in the corner with a book on his head, and was about to teach him a lesson when Sister Li came over.

"Chu Xia, your husband just called the canteen and asked you to call him back!"