It depends on whether he takes the right path or not. In the 1980s and 1990s, there was only a difference between good and evil.

And there are many evil ones. After all, the ferocious beast of desire has let out the fence, how many can be taken back.

Under the temptation of money and the praise of friends, how many people can continue to stay awake.

Her son is the one who goes awry in the book.

When walking home in the setting sun, Chu Xia was so tired that she could hardly straighten her waist.

She took Cen Huai'an's hand and asked, "Who else is in Brother Bang's family?"

Cen Huai'an shook his head, "I don't know."

"When did you pick up junk with him?" " Last year."

The stomach couldn't bear it, and seeing Bang Ge eating a delicious steamed bun, he followed him down the street.

Bang Ge asked him if he would eat?

Without hesitation, he immediately snatched the bun from his hand.

Then Bang Ge took him to pick up the trash together.

Picking up junk depends on your luck. When you are lucky, you can buy steamed buns for a few cents a day.

If you are unlucky, if you don't have a penny, you will be hungry.

Sometimes there are fights, because those who pick up junk also have to compete with others for territory. Cen Huaian used to fight ruthlessly, but after following Brother Bang, he became even more ruthless.

But Cen Huaian didn't tell Chu Xia about this, and Chu Xia didn't ask him either.

What to ask, it's all bad memories, she used her toes to think about how difficult Cen Huai'an's life was at that time.

Her hands were dirty, and so was Cen Huai'an's. When they went to the family's courtyard, they washed their hands in the water room on the first floor before heading to their own home.

When I arrived at the door, I saw Brother Luo squatting at the door of her house, smoking a cigarette impatiently, clasping the other hand on the wall.

Seeing Chu Xia, he stood up and complained: "Where did you go? You told me to deliver something, but there was no one there! Do you know how long I have been waiting?" Chu Xia opened the door and said nothing to

Brother Luo Good face: "What's the matter later? You don't enjoy spending my money!"

Brother Luo was also annoyed: "Do you want to keep mentioning this? How much did I spend on you? I have my own salary! "

So what, your daughter doesn't use my money to go to school? You don't use my money to eat hot and spicy food at home? You don't use my money to play cards? It's all given by my mother, and I don't have a share of any money! Don't So much talk, move quickly, is 100 yuan enough?"

Chu Xia didn't want to be polite to him, and directly asked for it.

The five hundred yuan that Wang Yulan returned was not enough for what the original owner gave, so Chu Xia asked Brother Luo for money with confidence.

Brother Luo dawdled in his pocket and took out a handful of money, including a dime, a dollar, and Great Unity.

"Chu Xia, you...do you really want it?"

Chu Xia snatched it over and said, "Who told you it was a lie. If you say 100, it's 100, and you can't do anything less."

Brother Luo looked at the money, his heart was about to bleed Yes, he has all his private money in it, and that's almost it, he asked his mother for it.