When Brother Luo took the tea in Widow Yang's hand, he held her hand and touched it, and won the favor of Widow Yang. He stared wildly.

Brother Luo drank the tea in one gulp, and the smile on his face never fell.

Chu Xia: Brother Luo is still a double-faced person. Cowardly and weak at home, he looks like he has no idea. When he came out, he would even flirt with the little widow.

But it's normal, the more honest a man is, the more dishonest he may be, and he will be bored.

But this matter is beneficial to her, and it is another handle.

Chu Xia didn't wait long, Brother Luo came out, and as soon as he was out of the poker game, he put on that honest and cowardly look again.

"Second sister, it's useless for you to find me. I don't have any money."

"Then you have money to play cards? Brother, you are using this to coax a three-year-old child. Where is the TV I want?"

Brother Luo stiffened Next: "Dad won't let me give it away."

Chu Xia's face was indifferent: "I'm barefoot and I'm not afraid of wearing shoes. If it's a big deal, I'll go to your factory manager. I can still get the things back, and I can let your house go. It's gone!"

Brother Luo definitely wants to divide the house, but the 70-square-meter small house at home lives with a bunch of people, and there is no place to turn over at night.

If the houses were not divided, his wife would quarrel at home every day, and he also wanted to sleep with her as much as possible.

His mother said that the relationship has been found, and this time there must be him.

But if there is trouble in early summer and the reputation is bad, even if you find a good relationship, they won't give you points, otherwise they will make trouble in the trade union and say it's unfair.

Who wouldn't want to be assigned a house? If you grasp a little trick, you can make a fuss about your quota.

As soon as Chu Xia mentioned this, Brother Luo became timid: "Okay, I'll go home and ask Dad." "

Wait." Chu Xia stopped him: "Brother, is Widow Yang's tea delicious?

" Confused: "What are you talking about?"

"Is it better than my blood? If my sister-in-law knew that you gave money to Widow Yang."

"Don't talk nonsense, I didn't give it to you!"

"I saw it, do you think sister-in-law believes in you or me?"

Brother Luo really wanted to cry, regardless of whether his wife believed it or not, if Chu Xia said his wife, he would go crazy, because His wife hated him coming here, and Widow Yang the most.

"Second Sister! What else do you want?"

"Money. I don't care how you arrange it. You can ask our mother for it. I want to watch TV today. I still have your hundred dollars in the refrigerator."

After speaking, Chu Xia left , leaving Brother Luo with a painful expression on his face.

He has a few private money in his pocket, but how can there be a hundred, isn't the second sister trying to kill him!

But if he goes home and asks his mother for it, his mother should give it.

Chu Xia was sure that Big Brother Luo had money in his pocket. He had a lot of salary a month, and sometimes there was a subsidy. Even if he handed over every month, he would leave some private money.