Yu Tian immediately said: "Yes, yes! Why not, eating with a beauty can increase my appetite, what a beauty!" Fang Qing covered her mouth and smiled, but kept looking at

Cen Zhengnian: "Cen Gong, Think about what I said. They are all women, and I know what women like to eat better than you stinky men."

Cen Zhengnian picked up the rice bowl, nodded at the two and said, "Thank you, I will think about it. I will eat well Already, eat slowly."

The attitude is alienated and polite, no different from treating other researchers.

The smile on Fang Lingling's face froze, and her eyes were a little sad.

Seeing that Cen Zhengnian was gone, Yu Tian quickly picked up the rice, wiped his mouth after eating, stood up and said, "I'm leaving first too, Miss Fang, take your time." Cen Zhengnian didn't care about such a person at all

. , he was washing dishes by the sink, still thinking about the possibility of buying dried beef and dried fruit.

"Old Cen, you are so ruthless."

Cen Zhengnian glanced at him with a serious expression: "Don't talk nonsense, I'm married."

Yu Tian's heart froze, knowing that he had said something wrong, he said with a complicated expression: "I I thought you didn't know anything."

Cen Zhengnian showed helplessness on his face: "I'm not interested in the world, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid."

Yu Tian laughed "hahaha", indeed, they are the ones who want to too much.

"Actually, Comrade Fang's suggestion is quite good. Do you know where they sell dried beef and dried fruit?"

Yu Tian now knew that Cen Zhengnian was not joking, he really wanted to send something.

"Yes, I will take you to buy it tomorrow."

Cen Zhengnian smiled at him: "Thank you."

Yu Tian: "You are too polite, thank you for saying something to me, it's a matter of little effort."

A week has passed, and Chu Xia has not yet After receiving the home appliances brought by Brother Luo and Luo Chuming, she knew that these people would not obediently bring them over to her.

Wang Yulan wanted to leave the original owner with so much money, how could she just pay back five hundred, they would know later that she was not so easy to talk to.

Now Chu Xia is used to reviewing, she can't keep asking for leave, it just happens to be off today, and Chu Xia is going to give Cen Huaian a haircut.

After cutting her hair, she went to talk to brother Luo and Luo Chuming. They had to pay the price for sucking so much blood from her sister.

Cen Huaian wanted to protest: "Mom, can I go outside for a haircut?"

There is a state-owned barber shop near the Third Textile Factory, and there are barbers walking around the streets, but it is a bit expensive. They have been envious for a long time.

Cen Huaian doesn't choose, he can go anywhere.

It's a pity that Chu Xia didn't like what he wanted. She gestured with the scissors on his hair and said confidently: "Outsiders don't cut it as well as I do. Trust my skills." Based on her

experience of cutting her own bangs for several years, she gave the child Getting a haircut is no easy feat.

"Don't move, you still need to spend money to go outside. Let's be thrifty. We can't spend any money that shouldn't be spent."