Cen Huai'an had a long dream. In the dream, he kept chopping insects with a knife, which made his stomach hurt.

It seemed that his stomach hurt, so he quickly got up and ran outside.

Seeing him running in a hurry, Chu Xia thought something had happened, and immediately followed him, only to find that he ran to the toilet.

She was relieved, the bugs didn't come out so quickly, Cen Huaian simply ate too much at noon.

Chuxia had nothing to do in the afternoon, so she read the textbooks for the first year of high school after her lunch break.

The difficulty is not as difficult as her previous life's schooling. She found that she didn't know whether her memory had improved or the previous knowledge was recalled.

With her progress, it is not a problem to take the college entrance examination next year, but she still has to find a way to get attached to the high school.

After dinner in the evening, Chu Xia and Cen Huaian planted the vegetable seeds she bought today into clay pots while the weather was not hot.

The work of watering was handed over to Cen Huaian in early summer, and he said to him very solemnly: "From now on, they will be your special good friends, and their growth will be entrusted to you. You must remember to water them, talk and warm them, and ensure that they Thrive like you."

Cen Huai'an took the water ladle and watered it carefully and said, "But Mom, I used to be hungry, so I didn't thrive."

Chu Xia: "Uh... you will grow stronger in the future, and you will grow stronger than me. The trees outside are all tall and strong!"

Cen Huaian looked towards Chu Xia, but he couldn't control it, and poured half a ladle of water into it. He looked at the pot for a while, then whispered, " Tomato

, I didn't mean to, don't tell mom that I watered you too much."

called over.

When Chairman Zheng saw Chu Xia, he instantly smiled like a spring breeze, and the office was suddenly warm and full of flowers.

"Xiao Luo, you are in poor health, sit down quickly."

"Chairman Zheng, thank you." Chu Xia nodded with a smile, her movements were unhurried, her face was still pale, but it made people feel that she was very polite and couldn't help liking her.

"Xiao Luo, did Xiao Qin apologize to you yesterday?"

"Apologize? I didn't see Comrade Qin yesterday." Chu Xia looked puzzled with innocent eyes.

As soon as these words fell, Chairman Zheng's face became ugly, and there was a flash of unhappiness in his eyes: "This little Qin, you promised me well yesterday! Xiao Luo, don't worry, I will ask her to apologize to you in front of me today. !"

She walked out a few steps, and Chu Xia heard her calling for someone to call Qin Sanfeng over.

"Xiao Luo, I asked for you. Recently, the factory department is still recruiting internally. There are positions in the factory department, personnel, and accounting offices. There is one thing, all of which require exams. This news is that I will not tell you, you We will know soon."

The textile factory does recruit internally every year, including workers from various workshops and clerical staff.

However, this internal recruitment generally means that the recruitment announcement is posted in the factory, and the factory employees will tell their relatives and friends to take the exam, and outsiders rarely get the news.