I took a step back. "Is something wrong?"

Cain blink, a smug smile turning one side of his lips up as he tracked my movement and took a step forward. "What do you think?"

Quickly, I looked around the office, searching and failing to find a way out. There was just a bookcase, a small sitting area, and a desk in the room. The window above the sitting area was made of glass cubes with no way to open it. The only exit was the door. And I knew there was no way I was getting by Cain.

"I don't know," I admitted as I got back to him. "I don't understand."

Cain's eyes raked over my body and heat crept under my skin at the sight of his exploration.

"That's some dress," he remarked dryly.

I frowned. "I thought I looked pretty." I looked down at myself, patting my middle. "Do I look ridiculous?"

A simple shake of his head was all I got as he kept advancing closer. "You're beautiful."

I backed up until I hit the desk behind me. There was nowhere to go. I was cornered.

Cain's hands came down on either side of me, blocking me in. "Let me show you how much I like this dress."

In seconds he was leaning down and grabbing me by my waist, picking me up as if I weighed nothing before setting me on top of the large wooden desk. His hands slid beneath the open fabric of my dress and seized my hips, thumbing my flesh. His intentions were clear and a violent surge of need pulsated between my legs as I looked into his eyes.

"Cain!" I let out at the sudden feel of his hand on me.

"This doesn't count," Cain snapped as he played with my clit.

Gaining some semblance of control, I spoke up, "Say you want me and I'll consider it."

Cain gripped my thigh, dragging me to the edge of the desk. "I'm taking it for free."

I jerked away and shook my head. "Uh-uh, say it."

Cain pushed the material of my dress up to my waist, exposing my bareness to him. Soon, he lowered himself to his haunches and spread my thighs.

My chest was heaving up and down, peering over at him. The door was locked, but anyone could be on the other side, and here I was, spread open for Cain with no shame to be found.

Cain peeled his eyes from mine and focused on what was in front of him. He leaned close and the feel of his breath on me caused a tingle to dance down my spine.

"Shit!" I squealed at the feel of his tongue doing hot, wet, a sweep from my clit to my entrance and back.

He did it again and I bit into my lip hard to keep from screaming out at the sensation. Cain wrapped his lips around my clit and licked it slow and hard, causing me to jolt forward.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

His hands crept up my body and slid beneath the top of my dress, going and taking my breasts in their grasp and massaging them.

I moaned. "You want me."

"Of course I want what's mine," he responded.

What's his. Somehow, the tone of his voice, the edge he'd packed into his words, as if daring me to argue, it all turned me on more.

Cain went back to tasting me without abandon. No one had ever gone down on me like this before. With such passion, such fervor, such enjoyment. Cain licked me slow and sucked me gently, taking his time to really savor the act. This was more than just returning the favor; he was going down on me because he wanted to. With the tactic he was using, I'd dare to say he needed to as well.