14.

I found this pic on Pinterest and couldn't find the oc name

Welcome back everyone! Please enjoy this chapter!

Warning: violence and death ahead.

♡♡♡♡

Tobirama blacked out before his head hit the dirt. The last thing he saw was Yuzuki's twisted expression of horror.

He dreamt of nothing. He felt nothing.

But then there was a cold sensation on his face that made him gasp for breath and open his eyes.

Someone stood before him, but he couldn't recognise them just yet. He felt water drip from his skin and spat out blood mixed with it.

He clenched his teeth as he stood to his feet, slowly and painfully. He swayed, nearly falling over but he gained his footing. The pain was indescribable, piercing through his entire body.

"Tobirama!"

He barely managed to focus his gaze onto the figure before him.

"Let me see your wounds."

He noticed it was one of the toad villagers.

"This isn't good, we need Hashirama for healing immediately!"

Tobirama couldn't decipher much else of the conversation. He felt the world start to turn sideways again, his body getting heavy, and then nothing.

He had passed out, again.

~~~~

Yuzuki felt cold. Frightened and cold.

The room she was kept inside had one small candle lit to keep her visible, but there were no windows.
She figured Madara was hiding her underground.

She wrapped her arms around herself best she could, but struggled against the restraint around her wrists.

"You will be safe here, from those murderers," Madara said to her, stepping in front of where she sat on her new bed, a blindfold in his hands. She could have sworn he looked older, his face was marked with deep ridges and wrinkle lines. He looked like he had barely slept for months. He was different.

She defiantly held her gaze to his own, and glared with pure hatred.

"You are despicable, Madara."

The last thing she saw was the frown on his lips and his blazing red Sharingan. She felt the waves of anger flowing from him like a tsunami. She didn't know if she would ever know the once loving cousin he was.

But that didn't matter now, that Madara died a long time ago. All that was left now was a man who wanted nothing more than to wipe his enemies from the face of the earth.

She refused to help him. She would rather die.

"When I come back you better have changed your mind, or I will break it."

Those were his last words before he turned away, leaving her completely alone. She knew it was a promise, not an empty threat. She didn't know if she would be strong enough to keep running from him, to keep pushing him out. She didn't know how to escape his clutches.

Yuzuki held her breath, listening until she was sure that he had left. Then she reached for her blindfold, moving it up enough so that she could peer out of it with one eye. She tried using her Sharingan, and managed to activate it.

At least she could still use her powers.

Hashirama should know I am here.

That was the only thought that stopped her from panicking. He would be able to track the chakra he had given her.