P1. Welcome To Beacon

Y/N POV

After the kerfuffle in the bullhead, the bullhead finally lands in Beacon territory.

Almost immediately after we landed and the door opened, the blonde we dubbed "Vomit Boy" ran out of the bullhead to supposedly find somewhere to hurl. Not that I really want to think about it.

Exiting the bullhead with Ruby, Yang, and Rouge, I looked around my immediate surroundings and then took in the sight to see that was Beacon Academy. The rest of the group seemed as awestruck as me as heard from the audible gasps of the others in the group.

"Y/N! If we thought Atlas Academy was big, what would be the word to describe this?" Rouge asked me, pulling my arm.

"Uh, colossal, gargantuan, ginormous..." I say a few off the top of my head.

"Large?" Yang butts in.

"That works too." I look back towards Rouge, who is currently caught up in staring at all of the female students. "Buddy. Focus, there's more to Beacon than the women." I grab Rouge by his shoulders to shake him out of his trance.

"The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" Yang calls out.

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis!" Ruby's antics caught both my and Rouge's attention. "That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" Ruby has to quite literally be pulled back into reality by Yang.

"Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons." Yang said, not understanding why Ruby was so infatuated with the weaponry of the other students.

"Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us!" Ruby retorts. "They're so cool!

I walked up to Yang and whispered, "Does she do this a lot?"

"This is new to me too." She whispered back, an oblivious Ruby ignoring it. "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Rouge and I hear the sound of metal coming from Ruby's weapon as it transforms into it's full form.

"Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better." Ruby explained.

I look over at Ruby with concern. "It sounds like you're going through something..."

"Y/N!" Ruby yells my name, obviously annoyed at my comment.

"Ruby, maybe Y/N is a little right." Yang pulled Ruby's hood over her eyes. "Come on, why don't you go and try to make some friends of your own?"

"But why would I need friends when I have you?" Ruby flips her hood back behind her head.

"Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, cya, bye." Yang speeds off with her friends, leaving me, Ruby, and Rouge by ourselves.

"On that note, I'mma go talk to some girls. I'll see you around, Y/N." Rouge walked off in a random direction.

"See ya." I wave him off. Now it's just me and Ruby.

I can feel Ruby staring at me so I'm just going to ignore it and start to walk away.

"Wait! Y/N, don't leave me here by myself!" Ruby runs up to me and grabs my arm as I turned to walk away.

As I turn to meet her gaze, I'm met with the saddest puppy-dog eyes I've ever seen.

"Ugh, fine! I won't leave!" I folded under the pressure. I'm disappointed in myself.

"Yay! Now we have to find out what to-" As Ruby spoke, she unknowingly backed into a bunch a briefcases.