(Im sorry) Trans Blades [Smut]

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to do this?"

"Y-Yes..please.."

Bee stripped Blades of his clothes, leaving him in only the binder. Bee was quick to undress Blades, but hadn't taken his sweatpants off yet. "Do you wanna keep the binder on? I won't take it off you if you don't want me to," Bee said as he ran his hand through Blades's soft hair.

"Please... Please take it off," Blades begged, his hips bucked up without even meaning to.

Bee chuckled, unzipping the binder and taking it off of Blades. "God, Blades, you look perfect... you're so fucking perfect... I love you so much," Bee said, kissing up and down Blades's torso.

Bee moved Blades so that now Bee sat on the bed with Blades on his thigh. Blades started to rub against Bee, begging for any sort of attention from Bee.

"Bee... Bee please... Please just- please~!" Blades's voice was hitting new pitches.

"Whoa there Birdy, I've gotta take my pants off before you do anything," Bee said prying Blades off of him before taking his sweatpants off, his hard dick springing out. "You're desperate, aren't you? You were so wet for me... you've been dreaming of this for a while now, huh?" Bee sat back down on the bed, Blades almost immediately got back on Bee.

"Cmon baby, show me how much you want me~," Bee leaned his back against the wall, watching as Blades started riding his thigh again.

With every single thrust Blades made, he would feel a small electric feeling go through his body. Blades started thrusting faster, feeling so close to his high, he wasn't even speaking words. All it was were mumbled begs and loud moans.

Finally, Blades felt the knot in his stomach untie and he came on Bee's thigh, Bee holding him up so he didn't fall back.

"You did so great, baby.~ Why don't you let me take it from here, okay?~" Blades nodded, practically becoming putty in Bee's hands.

Bee switched positions, now he was standing while he had Blades pinned to the bed on his back. Blades's vision was so hazy, he couldn't see straight.

"Bee.. B-Bee... oh my god.. just put it in me already~!" Blades moaned, his body shivering. "Darling, as much as I'd love to, you really should have some prep. I don't want you to be hurting too bad," Bee said, his thumbs rubbing circles into Blades's thighs.

"I- ah... I couldn't care less if I hurt after this... just fuck me, please~!" Bee was surprised by Blades cussing.

"Are you sure?" Bee asked, his hands moving to Blades's hips.

"Yes, please please please~!"

Bee shrugged, pushing the tip of his dick into Blades's hole, slowly pushing in more and more to let Blades get used to the size.

"H-Hooolyy shiiit Bee~! You feel s-sooo biiig~!" Bee stopped about half-way in, watching as Blades started to lose his mind from the pleasure.

"G-God...you're tight as hell~" Bee grunted as he pushed more in, feeling Blades tighten around him.

"Are you fully in yet~? I-It feels s-so big~!"

Bee chuckled, pushing the rest of himself in. Blades yelped, his body shivering.

"O-Oh god~ It- It's so f-fucking massive~!" Blades moaned.

Bee started to thrust in and out at a slow pace, eventually building up and going faster. He didn't hold back. Bee couldn't help but grunt and groan as he slammed himself into Blades.

"O-Oh go-o-od~! More~! Plea-ase~! I-I love it~!" Blades couldn't keep his moans quiet, he kept begging and begging for Bee to keep going.

After a while of Bee making Blades lose his mind, Bee had started to get closer and closer to his release.

"Blades- Baby, I'm gonna- i-i'm gonna cum~"

Blades begged for Bee to cum inside of him, wanting to keep feeling Bee inside of him. Eventually, Blades felt a warm liquid fill him. Bee's grunts sounded amazing to Blades, while Blades's high pitched moans sounded like music to Bee.

"Holy shit... that felt so good.."

Bee pulled out of Blades, making the smaller whimper. Bee left the room for a second, walking over to the connected bathroom he had. When he came back, he had a towel. He cleaned himself up before cleaning up Blades.

Once the two were cleaned up, Bee pulled Blades under the covers.

"I love you, Birdy."

"I love you too, Bee."

(I hope you all know I hate this oneshot because it's cringy. Please know I'm only posting it because I don't wanna waste an entire month of work.)