♡ Obsessed ♡

Writing this while listening to a Playlist I made called 'I'm Writting Murder' on Spotify. Might make it public. Who knows ;]

Anyway

TW:Murder, death, obsession, smut

Kinks: degrading, choking, knife play
_________________

This voice won't stop. How do I get rid of it? I know it's right, but it's so annoying. I don't want it to be right. It's always behind me, getting louder when he's near. Is it my loneliness? Or the emotions I've pushed away, tried to get rid of?

The others put me in therapy, due to my quick mood changes and random aggressive bursts. They said it'd be best. It only makes it worse. It doesn't want to be ignored.

Maybe it's best I follow it. Maybe it'd go away if I did.

I can't keep doing this. I can't keep this going. He'll find out sooner or later.

God, I can't get him out of my head. His stupid smile, his stupid face, everything about him is stupid yet so fucking attractive. His orange eyes, his black fluffy hair, his constant checking in to make sure I'm physically okay... I want him all to myself, but I can't have him all to myself. That's unfair. The others though... they're getting too touchy.

Maybe a warning would be good. Maybe I should.. lightly alarm them of their mistake.

It's their fault. I know what I need to do, I've done it for years now. I protect him. He stays safe.

He's first priority. My priority.

I love him. Nobody else loves him like I do.
____________________

"Bee! Bee! There you are! I was looking for you, where'd you go?"

"Oh. Sorry to worry you, I just went to go outside."

Bee looked Blades up and down, he had just come from his medical class. He had his gloves on still.

"Sideswipe tried to flirt with me again. Dunno why, he knows I'm not into him."

"Who... who are you into?"

"Nobody right now. But maybe some time soon!" Blades smiled. That damn smile.

Blades was a medical major at a huge college, where Bee was a criminal justice major. Bee was obsessed with Blades, and Blades was in love with Bee. The medic major knew about Bee's problems, but he's been doing better.

A woman ran up, grabbing both men by the wrists and dragging them outside, where most of the college was.

Principal Optimus, Bee's father, ran over to Bumblebee.

"Son! Oh thank God you're okay!" Optimus grabbed Bee by the wrists, looking for anything wrong.

"Dad? What's going on?"

"A student killed three other students. We found her body in the girls bathroom. It worried me.."

"Dad, I'm fine. I was just out in the courtyard. I'll take Blades home, our classes are over anyway," Bee said, leading Blades away from the school.

__________
Timeskip to when they're at the house (yes I know you can't leave a crime scene like that but don't worry bout it)
__________

Blades was cuddled up to Bee, his arms wrapped around Bee's torso.

For some reason, Blades wanted to watch a romance movie. So, Blades picked out 365 Days. One that Bee knew of, but Blades didn't. Blades wouldn't listen to Bee when he warned Blades.