11. The Soul

I heard it all.

Queen's speech to the soldiers, how she told them the rules of the Forge and also the answers of all those soldiers, pledging their loyalty to me.

I would've lie if I say I expected them all to answer the same. But I would also lie if I say I wouldn't feel happy about their answers.

Queen also smiled at me as each and every soldier pledged their loyalty to me.

"Sigh... Those dumb servants...", I mumbled with a slight smile on my face.

Queen did indeed not lie as she said that I care about the soldiers the most.

After all they're the ones putting their lives on the line for Synthrexia, and most importantly for me.

For me they were the most valuable people in Synthrexia and my most important possession.

"Well then Queen. I leave my treasures to you. Make sure to make them into the most valuable resource of mine."

"Don't worry, I will make sure that this nation will be known for its unbeatable army and its unkillable King."

She smiled as she kept looking at me, as if she was waiting for something, but I didn't exactly know what she wanted, or rather I denied to know the truth, and responded with patting her head.

She seemed happy about it anyways and then casted me away, telling me I have paperwork to sign.

I went out and was greeted by Astarte which as usual greeted me by bowing down and brought me to the car.

It was the same which brought us to the academy.

A long black limousine with silver and gold engravings on it. The inside was extremely advanced and made the ride as comfortable as possible. It was also the only car in all of Synthrexia since the new models are still in production.

"Your majesty please have a look."

"Hm?"

Astarte then handed me a piece of paper. It was a spy list showing all our spies scattered across this realm with Styx managing those spies.

"I see so Styx found her dream job huh?"

"Well... Ehm... I know she should've asked you, but..."

"It's fine. I already wanted to give her that position anyways. I made Queen take care of the Incubation facility, but that is the limit at this point. She already takes care of the city, the training of the army and now the Incubation facility, and all that with constant improving it step by step. She can't manage more without losing on efficiency."

Astarte looked at me amazed, as I already planned everything ahead.

"But that's fine. I already created a government-structure for the Kingdom.", I then added.

"Government-structure? But you're the king? You are the government."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. I still remain as the king and head of Synthrexia, I never indented to change that or give that up. I just done something similar, that was done somewhere else before."

"I see... And what did you do?"

"I create something called "ministries"."

"Ministries? I never heard of that..."

"Well how should I put it...", I said as I started thinking of a way to explain it as easy as possible but no matter how I tried to change it, it still remained kinda complicated.

"Ministries are executive bodies in the machinery of a government that manage a specific sector of public administration, or something like that. But the more important think about them are the people which run those ministries, called ministers. Those are chosen only by Me or by the Prime-minister, in this case Queen since I made her the prime-minister, and hold a high position within society with massive power and authority."