Chapter 12 |:|Group Hug

We're nearing the end of this book guys 🥺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hau's pov
Me and Ash bumped into y/n on the way to Guzma's house.

"Figures" i swallowed, my heart was pounding.

"Oh...GUYS!!" She called to us, "i need to talk to you!! Stay there and let me go get Guzma!" She shouted before running off.

My heart throbbed, having Guzma there was NOT part of the plan!

"Y/n wait!" I yelled, chasing after her, leaving Ash and pikachu to follow in ny dust.

Just as she reached Guzmas doorsteps, i caught her. "Y/n i need to tell you something!"

She finally stopped and looked me in the eye. My feelings for her...would she accept them?

"Y/n...i've been meaning to say this...but...i wasnt sure how or if you would even care..." i mentally kicked myself "of COURSE she would care, shes awesome like that."

Guzma's door creaked open.

"I-i like you Y/n!" I confessed. Instantly it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders, but that weight was instantly put back on as i heard a voice behind me.

"You what." It growled.

I turned to the door and saw Guzma, with the most murderous look i'd ever seen from him.

Y/n's pov

Utterly shocked, i covered my hands with my mouth.

"I was NOT expecting that"

But now that i knew, i felt something inside of me. Like my heart knows what needs to be done.

I put my hands on Haus shoulders. "Hau...you are one of the best people ive ever met. And we've become really great friends...but-"

".....But you love Guzma" he interrupted, a sad smile on his face.

Seeing Hau like this shattered my heart, but after he said that...my previous crush on him melted away and i realized.

"Im in love with Guzma" i whispered to myself.

My face turned red and i looked at him, taking my hands off of Haus shoulders.

Guzmas cheeks were flushed, "H-huh?!!!" He gasped.

Thats when i noticed that Ash had been standing aside for quite some time now.

"How EMBARRASSING!!"

I shook my head, "guys seriously! I have something super important i was gonna talk with you all about!"

"What what? What is it?" Asked Ash, Pikachu tipping its head.

"Im...leaving Alola...im going home." I choked, looking down at the ground.

I could practically feel the shock from everyone and they all started speaking at once.

"WHAT???"
"WHY???"
"You cant!!"
"Is your dad making you?!!"

"Guys just listen!" I shouted, silencing them.

"I came here to avoid my father, but i dont have to do that anymore! He wants me back home so we can be a family again...and thats what i want too. I miss my pokemon that i caught on my journeys with ash...and i miss my home. So as much as i love being with all of you...its time for me to go" i explained sadly.

Hau and Ash were in tears, and Guzma looked defeated.

Without a word, all three of them pulled me into a group hug, which made me feel so happy...and so sad.

"Im" *sniff* "going to miss you" sniffled Hau.

"And im coming with you!" Stated Ash, wiping his tears.

"You—hah, Ash you dont need to do that..."

"All this time, you've followed me on all my crazy journeys! Its time for me to follow you!" He smiled.

I had never appreciated Ash more than i had in that moment.

I turned to Guzma, and threw my arms around him. Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, and he hugged me tight.

I felt hot tears on my shoulder, he was crying.

"Guzma...i love you" i whispered to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We separated, and he looked completely hopeless.

"Im...im going to come see you! As soon as i can!" He said, determined.

At this point, i was crying too. "I...i'd like that, a lot" i smiled.

As the sun set, i prepared myself to board the ferry. There weren't any flights back home for months, but i could take a ferry and be there in a few days.

We had met up with everyone i'd made friends with, Kukui, Lana, Sophicles, Kiawe, Lillie and Mallow, and we said our goodbyes. Now they were all here to see me off, along with Hau and Guzma.

Everyone gave me plenty of hugs. But Guzma looked unhappy, he glared at the ground and refused to meet my eyes.

"He must be angry with me" i realized with a sad smile.

I waved goodbye and everyone shouted their farewells. Ash slung his arm across my shoulder as we went up to board to comfort me. This was hard on us all.

Hearing thundering footsteps behind me, i turned around, only to be pulled in by Guzmas strong arms.

He didnt hesitate, nor did he falter, his lips pressed against mine in a passionate, bittersweet kiss.

My heart pounded against my chest and i melted into his arms, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Dont...forget me" he mumbled, our lips still close.

"I couldnt even if i tried" i assured him, running a hand through his hair.

And with that.

It was time to go.

"Goodbye Alola" i thought woefully. All my pokemon had come out to comfort me, and Ash gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

I sighed as i sat down in my seat, Growlithe in my lap.

As i was stroking it, i felt a buzz in my bag, checking, i saw it was my phone, which i had barely touched on account of being so busy in Alola.

I had recieved a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: i love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks SO much to those who read all the way to the end! I hope you enjoyed! If you love pokemon boys then check out my other books! I have x readers for Raihan, Leon and Bede! And plan to make more for different characters! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment them :)

As always, stay safe friends!✌🏼💕
And farewell