Chapter 6 |:| Pika-Love

Basketball practice ended early, its 4:00 and im getting picked up at 5:30 😭😭

Warning: probably a lot of typos, no time to edit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mansion was dark and dank, the yellow lights that werent broken flickered often and the walls had graffiti all over them.

Not to mention the garbage and broken things littered across the floor.

Guzma walked swiftly up the stairs, weaving through the mess of things perfectly.

You however, were having a much harder time. Tripping and getting stuck on things, how did Guzma navigate this mess so well??

Eventually he stopped in front of a door with a broken window beside it, and waited patiently for you to catch up.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"This?" He said pointing at the door "nah, we have to go through here first." Turning to the broken window.

"Wh-"

"C'mon!" He grabbed you by the wrist and crawled through the window, bringing you with him.

You were shocked at how high up you two were, you were on the roof and you saw a plank of wood leading to the other side of the mansion.

"Dont tell me we have to walk across that"

"We dont have to walk across that"

You let out a sigh of relief.
"Alright, then where do we go from here?"

Guzma pressed his lips together guiltily and slowly pointed to the plank of wood.

"Guzma!!"

"You said not to tell you!"

"Its not that hard, I promise. Ive done it a million times!" He said

"Fiiiiiine"

Guzma turned around and walked across at a regular pace, as if we weren't extremely high off the ground.

Then he turned around when he had crossed. "See? Not hard" he smiled.

You sceptically looked over the edge, and took a step onto the wood.

"Do it for hau" you thought to yourself.

One step after the other, you slowly made it to the other side.

"See? I knew you could do it!" Said Guzma.

"Pfff, whatever. How do we get Hau's pokemon back?"

"Come with me"

Guzma climbed through the window that surprisingly wasnt broken and was just left open.

You followed close behind, and entered the room.

The room was fairly big, it was clarly a master bedroom with a bathroom and a walk in closet connected to it. In the middle of the room sat a huge throne with fancy wooden engravings in it.

Atop the throne slept a spinarak, small and cute.

"Awwe i didnt know you had a spinarak, its so cute!" You said, walking up to it.

🪲💛You bug me💛🪲|:| Guzma X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara