Chapter 3 :|: I shouldve trusted my gut

Backkk

Hi :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had stormed the whole night, but thankfully its calmed down now, Guzma made you breakfast and you were about to leave to find Ash when he said.

"Ohhh no you dont" he stated, jumping in front of the door before you could leave.

"......huh?" You asked

"You see, i still need revenge on that Kukui, and youre gonna help me"

"No way, i am not helping you with anything like that" you deadpanned

"Did i say you had a choice?" He smirked

Before you could say anything else, he swung you over his shoulder like you were a sack of potatos and headed out the door.

You could feel the tight grip his hand had on your legs to keep you from falling off and escaping. It made you blush a little, but you instantly recovered.

"GUZMA PUT ME DOWN"

"Not gonna happen"

"WHY NOT"

"Hah, you forget that im a known criminal" he laughed

"So what? Your gonna use me as a hostage???!"

"Mmmmmhm"

You growled and stopped struggling, he wasnt going to let you go and you knew it.

It wasnt long before the two of you had reached the pokemon school, everything that had happened yesterday with him actually being nice to you was over now and he was back to his old self.

His LOUD old self.

Guzma stepped into the school courtyard and took a deep breath.

"YOOO KUKUI, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE" he screamed.

Kukui POV

I heard Guzma yell at me from the courtyard, i was upstairs in the teachers lounge because it was lunch time.

Ughhh not this bitch again i thought to myself

I got up and looked out the window to see him standing there with something over his shoulder...?

"Y/N???!!!!!!"

I booked it downstairs and all my students, including ash and Growlithe who came here looking for Y/n were running to see what was going on.

We bursted through the doors and Ash was absolutely losing his shit.

"GUZMA YOU SON OF A M****R F*****G B***H IM GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR DUMB A** SPIDER POKEMON, YOU HEAR ME??? YOUR A DEAD MAN YOU B*****D" He screamed

Pikachu had jumped off his shoulder and was looking at ash with utter shock, ash NEVER swears, like NEVER.

Ashes face was bright red with anger, he was fuming, but then in a less furious tone he asked "Y/n, are you all right?? Where did he find you?"

Guzma started laughing histarically

"AHAHAHAAAHAHH I DIDNT JUST 'FIND' HER"

"What?? What do you mean?" He snarled

"Kid, whos house do you think she slept at last night?" Sneered Guzma

Ash looked shattered, first of all he accidentally left his best friend all alone on unfamiliar streets during the worst storm hed ever seen. And now hes found out that ignorant jerk had KIDNAPPED her and forced her to stay the night probably locked up in his basement or something. Who knows what he might have done to her??!!