𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"Bow Bow Bow" Logahn recorded I'Endie as she started twerking on the court steeps. Court just ended and a bitch is finally off the monitor and her passport was coming in.

"Oh my goodness" Lo yelled watching I'Endie placed her hands on the steps and started throwing her ass in her white long tight-fitted sleeveless dress.

"Hey !". A pop belly police yelled making his way towards them. The sisters laughed they way to Logahn car pulling off fast as fuck.

"Bro I'm so fucking happy like, I'm really off that shit. Bouta go get my license for a gun and everything".

Logahn smiled happy that her sister was finally off that annoying ass monitor. "Let's go to the house though so I can change". I'Endie smile was so big her face was starting to hurt.

"We need to celebrate or some".

"Maybe another time but na let's go get some to eat we can most definitely celebrate that way". I'Endie spoke pulling out her phone looking at the notifications from her PO.

 I'Endie spoke pulling out her phone looking at the notifications from her PO

"You know that guy you can't stand?. Logahn questioned as she picked up some fried rice on her spoon.

"Oh my goodness yes with his rude fine ass". I'Endie let out a dramatic whine as she tossed her head back kicking her legs. The bruise was starting to fade away even though it's been 4 days since it happened.

It doesn't hurt anymore though.

"That's bag, Von, King Von, or Grandson. That boy go by a lot of damn names". I'Endie rolled her eyes, "That ain't a boy that's a grown ass man but why bag?"

"Damn bitch my fault but like body bag". Logahn continued as she stared at I'Endie confused face. Logahn pretended like she was zipping up her a jacket or how would you zip up a body bag.