𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

I'Endie stepped out of her car and made her way to the nail shop. She was in a desperate need of a mani-pedi. I'Endie haven't been to an actual nail shop in years so she hope they service is actual good.

As she opened the door, the smell of nail polish and acetone filled her nostrils. She smiled as she walked to the front desk, ready to be pampered.

I'Endie wrote her name down and besides it a full set, mani-pedi. Once she was done she sat down getting on her phone clicking in and out of apps not wanting to be looking around being awkward.

Someone walked out the door and then her name was called. Well they tried to pronounce her name even though it wasn't really that hard to pronounce.

"Sorry if I butchered your name". The girl spoke softly as she walked towards her booth. Shes brown skin with her hair in really long box braids tied behind her head.

Face was free of any makeup but she had some lipgloss. She looks about 17-18 years old and that's good she got something going on for herself at a young age.

"It's good girl. Just call me Dee".

I'Endie sat in the chair with a smile on her face trying to calm down the girl, she looks nervous.

As she got her nails done I'Endie looks around the shop and sees a man sitting in the chair getting his nails polished in clear polish. Tattoos was scattered across his big veiny hands.

I'Endie didn't find it weird though that's good he's keeping up his hygiene.

You can tell he was very tall how his legs was stretched out but his head was still taller than the back of the chair.He slightly turned I'Endie way so now she can see half of face.

I'Endie couldn't help but stare at the brown-skin guy with black and blonde dreads. His hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, revealing his big plump lips. He had a straight but wide nose that seemed to fit perfectly on his face.

Medium-sized brown eyes stared at something behind her maybe. A little mustache and beard combo adorned his face. The beard had a little bit of grey hair in it, making him look more distinguished.

He wore big glistening chains around his neck that reads OTF and O Block. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties and had a muscular, strong build.

This guy was truly handsome.

Even with her sitting down she still had to look up at him. I'Endie is 5'6 and he's at least has to be 6'5 or 6.