𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

Dayvon just finished up a deal with a customer, counting the money as he walks back to his car. See Dayvon grew up in a rough neighborhood in Chicago and he was exposed to drugs and violence at a young age, and had to learn how to fend for himself.

Despite the challenges he faced, he had a talent for music and began writing and performing rap songs as a way to express himself in stories.

As he got older, Dayvon became involved in the drug trade as a way to make money and support his family. He was able to make a name for himself as a dealer, but also continued to pursue his passion for music.

He started recording his own songs and performing at local venues, and soon gained a following.Despite his success in the drug trade and music industry.

Dayvon had his first child at 30 and always swore to put her first.

Which is why he's heading to her school to check her out and trying to put the deal behind him and focus on being a good dad.

Dayzlon usually rides the bus home which they have specifically set for kindergartens but Dayvon wanted to spend some time with her and have some fun.

He wants to make up for all the time he's had to spend away from Dayz because of his work.

Walking in Dayvon pulled up his pants just for the fall down as he headed towards the colorful building. "It's nice to see you again, Mr.Bennett."

The woman behind the desk spoke as he pulled out his ID and begin to check Dayzlon out. He didn't want to hurt her feelings so he didn't say anything at all.

He grabbed his ID back and walked to the back where the class was held. Knocking on the wooden door that was open everyone turned their heads except of Dayz,which means her hearing aids wasn't in.

One of the teachers softly touch her shoulder to get her attention as she played with some toys by herself. "Dad is here." She signed to Dayzlon.

Dayz quickly began to put up all the toys and heading towards her cubby to grab her things. Dayzlon didn't tell anyone goodbye she just ran towards Dayvon.

"Preciate yah."

Dayvon and Dayz made they way out the door. "What I tell you bout taking them off?."Dayvon asked stopping in the parking lot to put one hearing aid in so she can hear him.