𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
⤷ 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"Butta we gotta go to the store first. I forgot I supposed to be grabbing the drinks and bread." Logahn voiced grabbing her keys walking out the door.

"I think you need to go get checked honestly. There's no way you forget this much shit."

Logahn smacked her lips as she closed the door and cranked up her car. "Ain't nun wrong with me girl, I just be having too much shit goin on"

"Anyways disconnect yo bluetooth so I can connect ma phone" I'Endie asked turing on her bluetooth. Logahn disconnected her phone and turned the radio on bluetooth for I'Endie.

Once it's was connected I'Endie played Don't Kno by Moneybagg Yo. She was scrolling through some Instagram reels a few days ago and heard this song which she haven't heard in a while.

"I'm hitting her from the rear while she ignore her nigga calls."

I'Endie and Logahn rapped the whole song on they way to Wally-World. The doors was off on Logahn Jeep so they could catch some of this LA air even though it was still hot as fuck.

"Do they do this a lot." I'Endie questioned jumping out the Jeep letting her hit pink Dolce&Gabbana sandals hit the concrete.

She pulled her jean skirt up and back down fixing it the way she liked it. I'Endie grabbed her white purse and made her way to Logahn.

"Yeah it's plenty hot days in LA"

The sisters made they way inside Walmart and was getting plenty stares from people seeing they both was wearing half shirts and too little skirts.

They didn't care though.

"Wea the bread at?" Logahn asked looking down random aisles. "Maybe look at the numbers and names above yah head could make it easy."

Logahn looked up and looked back and forth at the hanging sign above they head. "Okay so we past the bread looks like it"

I'Endie followed behind Logahn as they made they way towards the bread section. Logahn honestly didn't know which bread they wanted so she went with the high price one.

Walking to back of Walmart to grab the drinks Logahn seen 'The Big Fonky 4'. There was Jayda, Mami, Tabatha and Jt. Sometimes Misharron would be there but since she's not they 'The Big Fonky 4' without her.