A Romantic Moment

After Darcy and Core Anne went to their bedroom, Darcy took her helmet and black and red cape off and kisses Core Anne on the lips. Core Anne lays down on the bed as Darcy goes on top of her and kisses Core Anne, Core Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and pulls her further into the kiss as they explored every inch of each other's mouths as their tongues touched.

Darcy takes Core Anne's crown, necklace and hair tie off as she takes off Core Anne's armored bra. Darcy takes off her boots and puts Core Anne's legs on her shoulders and takes off her high heeled boots and slides off her leggings, Darcy takes off her chest plate, shoulder pads, gauntlets and her shirt. Darcy goes down and kisses Core Anne's breasts, Core Anne groans as her soulmate's soft and warm lips are kissing her breasts.

Darcy goes down and unbuttoned her dress, she slides her dress off and takes her pants off. Darcy goes down and kisses Core Anne as she goes down and kisses Core Anne's breasts. Core Anne moans as Darcy was kissing her breasts. "This feels so good." Core Anne said. Darcy goes down and kisses Core Anne's stomach and goes down to kiss Core Anne's thing.

Core Anne's eyes widen. "Mar-Mar, it's cool, you can stop." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles and giggles. "But I want too, Anne." Darcy said. Darcy kisses Core Anne's leg and goes down to Core Anne's thing and kisses it. Core Anne groans and moans as Darcy kisses her thing, Darcy then holds Core Anne's hand to let her know she's there. Darcy then licks Core Anne's thing. "Okay, now that feels wired and so wet." Core Anne said.

Darcy stops as she lays down next to Core Anne, Core Anne rolls over and looks at her girlfriend. She then strokes Darcy hair and kisses her on the lips. "I Love You, Marcy." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles and holds Core Anne's hand. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said.

Core Anne hugs Darcy tightly as she buried her face in Darcy's chest. "I Love You So Much, Mar-Mar." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as she kisses Core Anne's forehead. "I Love You Too, Anna-Banana. Good Night." Darcy said. "Good Night, My Love." Core Anne said. The two fall asleep in each other's arms as they both know they have taken Revenge and gained victory with their new allies.

Marcy and Anne maybe trapped within their bodies... But they will soon be set free... It's just a matter of time...