Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Dylan: "W-W-What the hell?!?"

Ryan: "Whoa...W-What is that thing?!?

Nic: "N-N-No way?!? Is that Wolfman?" He said.

Hannah: "No...a werewolf!" She said to them and make them both surprise for what they heard her said and then Laura was surprise to see (Y/N) is here and she heard about what he said about he is the Black werewolf and this must be his true form for what she can see. When they couldn't believe in their eyes and they both saw the form of this beast is terrifying and big as hell. The beast turn his head to look around and scan everything around here and make him notice there was two werewolves  were over there also the other survivors too and make (Y/N) was growling at the two werewolves.

 The beast turn his head to look around and scan everything around here and make him notice there was two werewolves  were over there also the other survivors too and make (Y/N) was growling at the two werewolves

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N) was let out his mighty Alpha roar at these two werewolves and make the two of them let out their roars at (Y/N) and they both charge toward at him too and then (Y/N) was begin to fighting at these two werewolves right away. When (Y/N) is gonna fight them and he will tear them all apart off with his bare hands and he will massacre all of them by himself and they wouldn't survive by (Y/N).

(A/N: Imagine the battle of werewolf fighting scene.)

When (Y/N) was done with fighting at these two werewolves and he kill the two of them like he torn one of them head off and then other one was got his throat ripped off and make him was letting out a growl with pain and he look at his body and make him turn his head to look at the body of his form. There was a claw marks and injure with a hole from the claws of werewolf was been fighting at him and make him was growl little bit and he heard a footsteps coming from Laura and make him turn to look at Laura.

Laura: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*Growl*" He was growl in pure soft.

Abigail/Ryan/Emma/Dylan/Nic: "Wait, what?!?" They both shout out in surprise for what they both just heard from Laura said to (Y/N) with the werewolf form for what they were discover out about (Y/N) is the werewolf. When (Y/N) was looking at her and he was turn his head to look away from her because he doesn't want her to seeing him as a monster also the other girls who were thinking too...but they don't care.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*Growls*" He was growl little bit.

Abigail: "(Y/N), is that really you?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head back to look at the girls and he was silent and not so sure for what they are gonna said.