19. It's about Dignity

When you and Yoongi reach Namjoon's company- SKJ Media, Busan head office, you see him waiting near the reception with his secretary and the managing director.

He introduces them on the way to the conference room for the meeting. His secretary- Jeon Jungkook has worked in Seoul for three years in the previous company of Namjoon whereas Park Jimin, who has prepared for the presentation, has been the managing director of the seoul branch for the past four years.

You notice that their ten storied building is situated in the elite area of Busan and every office and cabin of it has a luxurious interior on the inside and outside.

Once the meeting starts, you pay attention to how they're performing. Jimin comes out as a very impressive representative of his company and the deal his company wants to crack. His research on the past losses of your company turns out to be accurate as he also tries to come up with the solution when Yoongi asks him to

" First we need to analyse where the problem starts. There are a few factors affecting the decrease in your views. Here I would like to point out the two main points," Jimin says and plays a video in which he has taken some reviews and interviews of the watchers of the animations of elysian.

After the video finishes, he flashes a slight smile to you, " This is the problem. The animés made by Elysian Studios are not available in the remote areas of Korea. And so that some viewers try to log in to illegal websites and end up watching it there directly affecting the downfall in your revenue."

Jungkook's eyes spy over the papers on the desk in front of him as he puts out his thoughts, " Also, the prices of purchasing different memberships of watching your animations or an animated movie is higher in most of the rural places than in the cities."

Jimin then continues, " What we can do here is to provide affordable and easy access of your animés, giving them the experience of new movies on how enjoyable it can be. Let them have that new taste. Let them know it by themselves. Let them give reviews by themselves"

Jimin changes the slide and Namjoon takes over the meeting, " and this is what our company will offer you. We'll reach to the most underground and silent viewers in the period of 3 to 4 months. And Elysian has to invest only some sum of amount as a budget"

Yoongi raises a question, " What if we do not see any positive changes in the number of audiences? Of course we're gonna enforce a legal contract but what's the guarantee? I've also searched a lot about your company and the way you have aimed straight at Elysian just after 2 days of joining still seems a bit of peculiar"

Adjusting in your seat, you tight up your blazer and wait for Namjoon to answer

The tension between the employees of Namjoon's company increases when he clears his throat and starts speaking, " About the last disarray of yours regarding our company aiming at Elysian, I've made our intentions clear to your boss. She already knows the reason and as far as I remember, you were also present that time so I would not bring myself to repeat that at the moment"

" And now coming to the first part of your question, I guarantee you that SKJ Media will not fail to provide you with the positive outcomes of this contract." There's this confidence in his voice and the research you've done about the achievements of SKJ media that convey the certainty of this deal's success to you.

Your lips curve up into a smile as you stand up and reach out your hand towards Namjoon for a handshake, " Let's get ready to move forward then?"

" Definitely" He too returns your smile, taking your hand in his

Through the corner of your eyes, you see Yoongi's fake smile quickly falling once everyone starts to leave.

It's going to be difficult, isn't it?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 03, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Secretary Min! || Yoongi x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें