3. The Crowd

The sunlight peeps straight in your eyes, waking you up early in the morning. You want to sleep more but you've decided to spend some time with nature, in short, in the park so that you can calm your nerves down.

After shower, you get ready and dress yourself in an oversized grey tee which you match with black coloured baggy trousers.

You plug your mobile out from the charger and snatch the airpods and mask from the nightstand before ushering downstairs.

" I'm going out for a walk, Aunty" You say as you see Mrs. Kim working in the kitchen attached to the living room.

She smiles, " Come back early or else Ji-hye will eat your breakfast too"

You put on the jogging shoes and mirror her smile " Tell her to wait for me, ok?"

Before she can reply, you walk out of the house and breath in the fresh air as you make your way to the nearest park. You remember going there about three to four months ago.

You start some random songs on the bluetooth airpods as soon as you reach there.

Cracking your knuckles, you take a turn at the jogging lane and begin running at a medium speed.

Minutes later, a little, dumpling looking boy with a button nose and silky hair starts to jog beside you, trying his best to match your pace with his tiny legs.

You suddenly take a halt when he brightly smiles at you, showing his gums.

Taking the airpods out from your ears, you stand some distance away from him, under a tree.

You slump your hands down in the pockets of your trousers and wait for him to go away but instead he stands in front of you.

Blankly staring at him with an uninterested look, you think of scaring him away from you. However, not being aware of your thoughts, he tugs your trousers.

" What?" You finally break the silence between you two because you are already getting annoyed by his presence near you.

" You've a super duper best dressing style, you know?" He says with sparkles in his eyes. You don't respond and avert your gaze away from him but this time, he pulls the end of your tee and you glare at him.

" Yaa- don't touch me" You warn him and to your surprise he ignores it and asks, " From where did you get this t-shirt?"

" I don't remember" You simply reply and he pouts, " I also want this type of clothes but appa never buys me. Hey- will you play with me?"

The change in his tone is faster than a chameleon changes its colour. One moment he's upset and the very next moment full of enthusiasm.

You shake your head but he doesn't leave your side, " Don't you like to do exercise??"

Sighing, you control your anger and say, " No."

" Then what do you like? Drawing?" He hopefully looks at you as if he wants to hear a yes.

You nod, " A little bit"

" Really? Then what do you make? Tigers? Lions? Parrots?" His excitement is irritating but you stop yourself from scolding him.

" I make characters"

Furrowing his brows, he asks, " What's that?"

You fall into a deep silence since you don't know how to make him understand that. Gathering some words to demonstrate, you say, " It's like drawing a human but their personality is by our own wish as if bringing them to life by our creativity. Something like that?"