Part - 21

Next Morning , 

After Breakfast everyone decided to go to a temple for Rishabh and Disha to blessings from god after their engagement . 

Disha was coming down the stair as she got ready , wearing a dark blue kurta- plazo set , looking so elegant with her open hair , nose pin , jumkas.

Rishabh saw her coming down , passed a smile looking at her , she smiled too. "Chale " She said He nodded , "Your looking so beautiful" he mumbled near her ear , she shyly smiled while looking down . 

Everyone were at the temple , After praying and doing pooja Ritu went to pandit ji and showed , Disha and Rishabh's kundali .

Looking at the Kundali , counting something pandit ji said " Agla muhurat 6 months ke baad hai , usske baad 1 year baad hai" Pandit ji said .

 After some time they came home sitting on the sofa , 

"Toh kab hai shaadi , 6 months or 1 year " Abhi said 

"1 year final karle , shaadi ke saare kaam bhi easily ho jayenge" Naina said 

"NAHI" Rishabh said standing "HUH" everyone looked at him

"Matlab ,1 year bohot zyada late nahi ho jayega" Rishabh said scratching the back of his neck , hesitantly.

"Late hone ki nahi ,apne impatient hone ki baat karo aap" Abhi said "Tu chup kar "Rishabh said 

"Mummaaa pleasee" Rishabh said looking at his mother , " Accha thek hai , ab 6 months wala muhurat final karte hai " Naina said as Rishabh brightly smiled.

" Chalo phir shaadi ki date toh final hogayi ,  ab packing start kaare " Sameer said "Packing?" Aadhya asked " Kal subhe flight jai hamari "Abhi replied " KYA?" Disha stood up 

"Haan " Rishabh replied . Then they left to their rooms to start packing , Disha went with Rishabh to his room to help him with his packing ,Honestly they wanted to spend time with each other .

Spending some time together , talking , remembering their time together , the day was well spent , 

NeXt Morning ,

It was early in the morning , the time for Arora's to leave , Everyone bid their good bye's and best wishes to each other . Disha , Adhya went to the Airport to drop them .

"Take Care" Aadhya said to Abhi before he was about to leave " You too" He replied with a gentle smile . 

Disha was sad as he was going just after a-after their engagement , she wanted to spend more time with him . Rishabh was about to leave biding his bye toh Adhya as Disha suddenly hugged him tightly , he hugged her back , everyone adored them .

"I'll miss you" She said "Of course you have to " He said trying to comfort her mood "mhm" She reacted "Just 6 months baby and i'll come to take you with me" He said while she blushed ." Take care and i'll.....miss you sooh much " He said pecking her forehead . " Call me when you reach and you too take care" She replied "As you say mam " He said  as she smiled "Love you !! byee!" She said as he was about to leave "Love you too!!" He said finally pecking on her forehead.

Soon they left , Disha and Adhya went home . 

Time passed , their relationship was announced in the family , but the media was unsure about it . There were rumors going on as The Billionaire of Delhi ,the famous CEO and the daughter of Udaipur's Top resorts owner was getting married .

They were missing each other ,they felt each other's absence But calling , texting , face-timing each other would make them feel bit close 

After 2 months , 

Ritu got a call from Naina 

"..........." NAINA

" Thek hai , mein Disha aur Aadhya ko Jaldi se Delhi bhejti hu " Ritu said 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Kya hua aisa jo inko delhi jana padh raha hai .

Kis kis ko family drama pasand hai , comment mein batao .

Next part tmrw !!

See you soon 

Take Care !! Love Yourself !!

XOXO!!