Part - 19

"Wohh......" Disha looked down hesitantly "Uska pehle pyaar hai , iske photos nahi honge toh kya hoga " Sidd said sitting next to Disha . "Pehla pyaar" Rishabh said looking at Disha . "haan , dii Kartik itna pasand hai ki she always wanted a husband like him" Adhya said teasing her a bit .

"Achha" Rishabh asked her teasingly .Continuing the teasing and talking the time continued , Disha was feeling good now. Somewhere she realized that she got close, attached with Rishabh.

Rishabh , Adhya , Abhi , Sid were planning something secretly for Disha , Abhi and Adhya went for shopping while Rishabh was in his room doing something. Meanwhile Sidd was spending time with Disha more like distracting her .

Rishabh went to his parents room to discuss about the surprise , his parents agreed with him happily and excitedly . Now, Rishabh and his parents went to Disha's parents room, asking for their permission and telling them about the surprise they have planned. Her parents also agreed.

It was Dinner time,everything was normal as always , all of them were doing dinner as usual .

After dinner Disha went to her room , She saw Adhya waiting in her room - 

"Tu yaha kya kar rahi " Disha asked "Woh sab ko baad mein bataungi , aap pehle fresh hojao and yeh dress pehenlo " Adhya said Disha saw a beautiful dress on her bed . "Par kyu " Disha asked "Woh sab baad mein pata chalega ,pehle aap ready toh ho jao" Aadhya said while pushing Disha in the washroom .

Disha got freshed and came out in a bathrobe, "Good girl, ab aap yeh dress pehen lo" Adhya said giving her the dress . Disha tried asking her but was unsuccessful and finally wore her dress . Indeed the dress was very beautiful , Disha came Wearing the dress .

'Wow Dii you look so beautiful in this" Adhya said looking at her Sister, while Disha just smiled .

Now Aadhya was doing Disha's hair,makeup got her ready . Once Disha got all ready , Aadhya covered her eyes with a cloth.

"Arre , why did you cover my eyes" Disha said trying to remove the cloth " Dii mat nikalo na , surprise hai thodi der mein aap ko pata chal jayega" Aadhya said . 

Holding Disha's hand , taking her carefully somewhere , it was not so far , just a few steps . 

At the terrace 

Disha pov 

I was taken somewhere , not so far from my room , being all dressed up , my eyes were covered and my sister was so dumb to think that I didn't know where we were going , we were on our terrace .

I could feel Aadhya slowing removing the cloth from my eyes , After blinking my eyes i got a clear view , the terrace was decorated beautifully , the candles , the balloons , the rose flowers , my eyes now fell on my parents , Rishabh's parents , Adhya , Abhi , Sidd Everyone were there all dressed up . 

Soon Sidd came to me , he hold my hand and after taking 2,3 steps togeather , he gave my hand in Rishabh's hand . 

Rishabh , his name is enough to make me blush ,there is something in him that I like everything about him . Softly holding my hand , placing a soft kiss on my hand . Giving me butterflies .

"You are looking so beautiful " he said making my cheeks go red . His voice , his hair , him in the black suit ,it was so filmy .

The next next thing he did made me shocked............

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.

What did Rishabh do now ??
Dekhte hai kya hoga...

Take Care

 Love yourself 

see you  

XOXO