PART - 1

UDAIPUR is a very beautiful city, 

Good Morning !!! everyone hears a loud scream .

 "Adhu why are you shouting "  Disha scholded , who was sitting on the sofa in the living room doing something in the laptop . 

Ritu enter the room "why do you both always have to fight . and Adhya is this the time you wake up look its 9:30 already go get ready for your college you already missed a class and Disha what's with this laptop your sitting with this sine 2hrs almost "

 "Mumma i am preparing for my interview " Disha replied 

"Okay i'm going to get ready" ADHYA replied 

"What's with the interview again just get married and get settled, And what people will think that the elder daughter of  Prem joshi is doing a job " Ritu replied 

"Mumma stop with this marriage thing i'm just 22 and u want me get married and of course I don't care what people think I want to be independent and there is nothing wrong in that" Disha argued 

"When I was 22 I was married and i had baby "Ritu said 

"Mumma if you are done please give me my breakfast I am starving " Adhya shouted to stop the argument .

Disha getting annoyed left from there and went to her room to get ready for her interview .

Time Skip to the evening -

Disha enters the house coming back from her interview . As soon as she enters she finds a lady sitting with her mom and showing her something on her laptop . 

"Mumma I am back"  DISHA SAID

As soon as her mom saw her she said to the lady "Here this my elder daughter DISHA " Ritu said to the lady 

The lady replied looking at disha  " she is indeed very beautiful i will find the best one for her "

Ritu smiled and said to Disha  "this is Kamini one of my friends " 

Disha replied to Kamini  "hello aunty, nice to meet u "  Kamini passed a smile .

"Excuse me !!" Disha said going to her room 

Kamini was a match-maker and was showing some pictures and bio-data of some guys .

After some time Kamini left and she immediately sent Disha's pictures and Bio-data to her friend Sudha in Delhi.

Meanwhile in DELHI 

Its 7 in the evening , a car enters the building and two young men come of the car . 

Hearing the sound of car Naina goes to the entrance to welcome her sons Rishabh and Abhi , she welcomes her sons with a warm hug and a bright smile .

"I missed you guys so much" Naina said as her sons entered and She ordered the house-helpers to get some water for her son's 

Sipping the water both of them  sat on the sofa relaxing themselves from a hard day at work .

"When will papa come back " Abhi asked his mom 

"He went for a friends reunion of course he would be enjoying there ,Maybe he will come back in more 2 days " Naina replied 

Abhi and Rishabh Nodded 

"Now you go and get fresh and come for dinner "Naina Said 

"Okay Mam" ABHI and Rishabh replied going into their rooms .

On the dining Table , 

"I feel so alone in this house . It would be so nice if i had my daughter-in-law with me in this house for my company". Naina said looking at her eldest son . "Mom why are you always behind me, I told you i don't want to marry now " Rishabh replies "But why ? "Naina asked . "I have not found a perfect girl for me yet "Rishabh tried to make some excuze " Mumma i wouldn't mind getting married" Abhi said . "chup kar " said Naina laughing at her son. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING and I know I am not good at it  but I tried hope u guys liked it please do show some love and give your reviews in the comments !! 

Please Ignore my spelling and grammatical errors !!

SEE YOU !! XOXO !!