Part - 14

At Jagmandir,

Also known as Jag Island Palace, Jagmandir is a beautiful marble monument floating in the lake. Jagmandir also houses Residential suites, Reception halls and internal courts where there are octagonal towers having cupolas on the top.

 Jagmandir also houses Residential suites, Reception halls and internal courts where there are octagonal towers having cupolas on the top

Entering the palace , Everyone were amazed with its beauty , A Palace surrounded with water. giving the view of complete greanary on one side.

Spending time together , having fun .While Rishabh was in a call , he saw Disha standing at a corner staring at the lake , looking so beautiful , his eyes slowly fell on her lips , her soft pink  lips , shinning under the sun , her cute smile, her dimples . He found her so beautiful under the sunlight ,he reflection in water made him stare at her reflection . Abhi secretly took their picture where Rishabh was staring at Disha's reflection in water while talking on the call.

 Then having lunch , and travelling more places like 

Saheliyon-ki-Bari

Saheliyon ki Bari is a beautiful garden and is famous for its fountains, greenery and marble art

Saheliyon ki Bari is a beautiful garden and is famous for its fountains, greenery and marble art.It was built by the Maharana for the royal ladies of mewar where there are four water pools, marble elephants, kiosks and fountains around. There is also a museum in Saheliyon ki Bari which shows the household items and the pets of the residents.

Jagdish Temple

Jagdish Temple is a significant Monument and is one of the largest temples of Lord Vishnu. It is a three-storied temple which was built on a raised platform which flourishes glorious sculpted pillars. It has an intricately designed ceiling, huge halls, and colorful painted walls. To welcome the visitors, there are two huge elephant statues installed at the entrance.

 To welcome the visitors, there are two huge elephant statues installed at the entrance

Coming from the Jagdish temple ,they went back to their resort ,it was evening time,everyone enjoying their evening tea/coffee/snacks sitting in the beautiful lawn of the Resort.

"Toh kaisa laga Hamara Udaipur" Prem asked Sameer sipping his tea ."Udaipur toh bohot khubsurat hai , saach me kitne saal baad family ke saath ghuma hu, bohot maza aya aur teri  family ke saath reh kar aur bhi maza aya" Sameer replied. The two old friends continued their chit-chat.

 While the ladies were discussing about the shopping they have done. Adhya and Abhi were busy looking at the photos . 

While , Disha and Rishabh we on their work . Both of them were attending their work calls walking in the lobby. 

Being in the phone they didn't realize , they they collided ,Disha was about to fall while Rishabh caught her , his hand securely wrapped around her waist her arm wrapped around his neck ,both of them were inches apart , she could feel his hot breadth ,  

Soon Adhya and Abhi entered into the Lobby seeing them in that position they were shocked, Moments passed but Disha and Rishabh didn't even move , they were lost in eachother's eyes . 

Abhi and Adhya were were busy adoring them , "Disha!!!" hearing the sound , the realized their position and left eachother . It was Prem who was calling Disha "Ji Papa" Asked Disha " We are heading back , we'll leave within an hour, so all of you pack your stuff" Prem said looking at everyone. Everyone nodded and went to their room . 

They were packing while Disha and Rishabh were being teased by the sibling . 

"Kya romance chal raha tha , Aha , Waah bhai aap toh seeda lobby mai romance kar rahe te , mann liye aap ke himmat ko" Abhi said to his brother, teasing him. " Bas kar ab " Rishabh said trowing Abhi's t-shirt on his face . 

"Di yaar aap bhi na seeda lobby me romance kar rahe te , kisi ne dekh liya toh kya sochenge atleast room tak toh ja sakte te na "Adhya said "Chup kar tu " Disha said being annoyed with her sister. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Why are they going back suddenly ? 

Udaipur me ek shock milega sabko........

What is going to happen ?

See you !!!

XOXO!!