Part - 11

Disha went to the family and said "Actually there is an issue"

" What is it beta" Prem asked "Actually papa were are short of  1 room" Disha said looking down

Rishabh saw her looking tensed and asked her "is everything alright ,you look tensed " 

"Yeah everything is okay " Disha replied trying to look normal "You can share ,maybe I have any solution"Rishabh said . "Actually I had booked 5 rooms but only 4 rooms are available now , I am unable understand what to do now " Disha  said .

Everyone there heard her , "that's it" Rishabh asked while Disha nodded " You are tensed for this small thing " He said , she nodded and said "This is not a small thing" 

"Disha beta you don't need to worry we will manage in 4 rooms " Naina said patting Disha's head . "No aunty you don't need adjust I'll try to book rooms in any Resort" Disha replied .

"Actually I have booked 5 rooms ,1 for mummy papa ,1 for aunty and uncle, 1 for Rishabh ,1  Abhi and 1 for me and Adhya Due to some issue one room is not available" Disha 

"Wow , my name sounds so beautiful in her voice" Rishabh thought . " Relax its just one room I and ABHI can be in the same room" Rishabh said .

"No No its okay you don't need to adjust I will manage something"Disha said "Chill Disha , we can share a room its alright , and I would live to share a room with my brother " Abhi said while wrapping hand around Disha's shoulder ."But-"Disha was cut off in between as as Sameer says "Beta don't worry about them. its good for them to share a room, atleast they'll get some time together." "Now done with conversation let's go to our rooms" Naina said .

Soon everyone went to their rooms got freshed in their room ,It was almost 12 so they were going for lunch. 

Served with famous Udaipur Special Thali , 

"wow this looks so good "Abhi said clicking photos of the table " It tastes even good " Adhya replied "Accha " he said looking into her eyes directly "Haan " she replied at looking back into his eyes

"Chalo everyone start now " Ritu , hearing her voice Abhi and Adhya broke their eye contact and started eating . 

"First , try the kachori , this is the most famous kachori of Udaipur " Disha said 

Having some chit-chats ,the lunch continued .

"Okay , now everyone listen get ready and we'll meet here in next half-an-hour "Adhya said .

Everyone left to get ready . 

After Sometime ,they all met in the lounge . 

Rishabh saw Disha , she looked so cute/beautiful/mezmerzing/breathtaking/gorgeous . The beauty in her simplicity is something he liked about her. "Bhai agar aap ka unko dekhna hogaya toh chal sab bula rahe hai aap ko" Abhi said " Haan " Rishabh replied coming out of his world.

 "Bhai agar aap ka unko dekhna hogaya toh chal sab bula rahe hai aap ko" Abhi said " Haan " Rishabh replied coming out of his world

Heading to Sajjangarh Palace - 

Everyone looked at the palace , appreciating its beauty . 

The monsoon palace , 

Everyone were admiring the Palace's beauty . Enjoying the veiw of the City palace, Lake Fateh Sagar and Chittorgarh, the King's ancestral home.Clicking some pictures .

"You know This Palace is laid on marble pillars which are carved with intricate floral patterns and the walls are plastered with lime coating. Beautiful staircases, fountains, jharokhas and the domes enhance the beauty of the Palace."Adhya said .

Standing at a window of the palace "There is the City palace" Disha said while pointing out at the City Palace . She smiled looking at the palace . "Next we'll go there " She said while Rishabh Hummed in response . " It looks beautiful right" she said "Not more than you" he said, she looked at him being all flustered , while he was leaning on a wall ,with his hands folded ,looking at her with his cutest smile , in his white shirt ,looking so handsome , for a moment she was also lost in him .

Soon Abhi and Adhya entered where Disha and Rishabh were there , seeing both of them lost in eachother , Abhi secretly took some photos of them. While Adhya was busy adoring them. 

"Uhm Ahm " Adhya fake caughed , getting their attention . Abhi was about to say something , while Naina and Ritu entered saying them its time to leave .

Hearing them , All of them left.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Do VOTE COMMENT and SHARE 

TAKE CARE 

LOVE YOU

See you soon 

XOXO!!