PART - 6

Its Night

 Everyone were home

Naina was in her room, thinking something so seriously, Sameer saw her and asked "what are you thinking so seriously dear" "This is actually very serious."Naina replied , Sameer stared at his wife for a while being confused ,

'what is it Naina"Sameer asked her "What is your opinion on Disha? " Naina asked looking at Sameer "Disha ,you mean Prem's elder daughter , she is indeed beautiful ,a very nice girl , soft spoken , hardworking , But why are you asking about her ?" Sameer said .

Naina smiled looking at her husband , Sameer did somewhere understand what she was talking  "Ofcourse Disha is a very nice perfect for our Rishabh" Naina said excitedly. "Well she is really perfect for him , what would be Rishabh's reaction , he never showed interest in marriage." Sameer said . 

Well , Naina smiled looking at her husband remembering the moment she witnessed in the party the way Rishabh was staring at Disha ,she love in her son's eyes ,Explaining everything that happened , to Sameer on their way to Rishabh's room. 

It was late at night, Rishabh was shocked seeing his parents entering his room at this time , he thought there was something serious as his parents wouldn't come to him at this late night.

As soon as Naina saw Rishabh , she hugged him he was shocked by the sudden hug, he asked his parents if everything is alright. Sameer and Naina talked to Rishabh about Disha and his relationship or about their marriage, he was not sure about his feelings towards her ,he said , He would talk to Disha and confirm it from her if she is ok with this relationship and said his parents not to tell anyone about this.

Rishabh's parents left ,

Rishabh was so deeply thinking if he really did have any feelings for her , did his mother really see love for her in his eyes . Maybe he liked her , who wouldn't , Disha was perfect for any guy to fall for her within moments . her beauty , her personality, her sweetness , her nature , the way she cares for everyone ,how independent and mature she is. 

Soon Rishabh , took his phone and dialed someone's number "hello!....................."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Itne kanjoos mat bano ! vote kar sakte ho free hai ! 

And comment karne se bhi koi loss nahi hoga kisi ko bhi ! 

Anyways see you soon!!!

xoxo