Part - 13

In Rishabh's room

Some one knocked his door ,he thought it was Abhi as he opened the door without ever looking and turned back "Ahhhh..." He heard a scream. He turned back and saw Disha ,she had a tray with food in her hand , her eyes were closed , he was shocked to see her in his room at this night. 

But why did she scream ,he thought as he realized he was shirt less and was on a call , he immediately cut the call and wore a shirt . 

"I am so so sorry I thought it was Abhi " He said feeling awkward "Its okay , woh....mai...di-dinner leke ayi thi " saying this she placed the tray on the table and left saying good night. 

It was so awkward for both of them .Disha ran to her room ,looked her door jumped on bed digging her face into the pillow feeling embarrassed. 

Same goes with Rishabh , Why do I always have to mess up, she just started getting comfortable with me and I.....Oh god , this is so embarrassing ,What would she be thinking about me , he was thinking 

Soon Adhya and Abhi entered into their respected rooms,                                                                                   Seeing their siblings being awkward and embarrassed , they asked them what had happened , listening to their story , Adhya and Abhi remembered their moment . 

Trying to calm them down....

"Waise Rishabh bhaiya seems to have nice body right ,I mean he has nice biceps ,tell me does he have 6-pack or 8-pack" Adhya asked teasing her sister "Chup kar" Disha said as her face turned red due to shyness. 

"Chill bhai , itna kuch toh hua na , she just saw you shirt-less , Waise bhi you have a nice body so stop overthinking" Abhi said to Rishabh 

Next Morning

Everyone were at the Breakfast table ,chit-chatting 

While Disha and Rishabh were totally ignoring each other , it was so awkward for them . 

 At Bagore ki Haveli -

Bagore ki Haveli stands beautifully on Lake Pichola at Gangori Ghat and is associated with balconies, jharokhas, huge courtyards, fountains, archways, and cupolas.   

 It is decorated with outstanding mirror work, fascinating glasswork, and beautiful paintings which were crafted with the finest artwork for its residents in the past it is one of the famous places.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Enjoying , appreciating the beautiful palace and its  fascinating - glassworks, mirrorworks, paintings , having some chit-chats , clicking pictures everyone were having fun . While Disha and Rishabh were all silent thing something, being lost somewhere.

Disha was looking at the lake being lost and thinking something , while Abhi was motivating Rishabh to go and talk to her ,"Jaiye Bhai , kuch nahi hoga and clearly sab baat karke ana" Abhi said pushing his brother towards Disha . 

Rishabh nervously went and stood next to her ,"I'm so sorry about last night, I thought it was Abhi and I busy in the call to even check"  Rishabh said in one go , Listening to his sudden words Disha was shocked "Its okay it wasn't your mistake- " she said "I'm really sorry , I made you uncomfortable , I am really feeling very guilty" he said "It's okay you don't need to apologize this much its not your mistake , it was somewhat my fault" she said "No,it was not your fault , you came to me to give my dinner and I totally messed everything up" he said looking down.

"Arre yaar , aap dono ki galti nahi hai , meri galti hai kush " Adhya said totally irritated with their convo , While Disha and Rishabh were shocked hearing Adhya's voice out of nowhere ." It wasn't anyone's fault ,its just a situation ,leave it , just chill and stop making things very awkward" Abhi said making them more awkward. 

"Ab phir awkward mat hona, please chalo" Adhay said while pulling her sisters arm.

Then they left..................

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

See You Soon !!!

Show some Love !!!

xoxo