Chapter 9: Encounter

Trisha's POV:

At Inazuma Headquarters...

I was in my bedroom and staring at my staff and I smiled as I remembered something.

(Flashback starts...)

I opened my eyes and I'm now at an infirmary. I saw Sangoku and he was fine. Then, I met Kudou and Otonashi. Few days later, me and Trini were celebrated for I passed the test and I'm now an official member of Inazuma Force. Later, I asked Otonashi that I will share with Sangoku in his room. She agreed. The next day, I wore my uniform and I got a staff that Sangoku gave to me and I smiled. I used it as I was in simulation training to test it out.

Later, I was at the rooftop. I'm laughing so hard for the unknown reason. Sangoku came.

"Hey, Trisha. Why are you laughing at?" he asked.

"It was Kariya. When we're thinking of my codename, Kariya gave me a lame name again. He's totally bad at names after all," I answered as I explained to him about Kariya's lame naming.

"Well. I will give a codename for you," Sangoku decided.

"What will you call me?" I asked.

Sangoku was thinking. "Let's see. You have Vision. You can see the future. You can see the fate that what would be happened next," he mumbled. "I will call you, 'Unmei'," he chose a codename.

"'Unmei'?" I wondered.

"It means 'fate' or 'destiny'," he explained.

"Sounds perfect. Arigato Gozaimasu," I said cheerfully.

(Flashback ends...)

I kept staring at my staff, then I having my heads up after I remembered.

Sangoku's POV:

I had arrived at the locker room, then I saw something, so I picked it up. It was a gift box. I opened it and turns out, it was my new uniform and I smiled.

Third POV:

At 5:30 P.M...

In an apartment, there's a girl has purple hair and has a spear.

In a bedroom, there's an another girl gazing from the window. She has short semi-blond hair and wears glasses. She received a call from someone.

In a living room, there's a boy who answered the call. He has navy blue hair. After he ended the call. He having his head high as he gazed from the window. He has teal eyes.

In the bathroom, there's an another boy held his phone as after his phone call. He opened his eyes. He has red eyes.

At 6:00 P.M... At Inazuma Headquarters...

Everyone was preparing their weapons and wearing their uniforms. They're rushed and they have gathered at the plaza.