Chapter 2: Rescue Mission

Tenma's POV:

The next morning at Inazuma Headquarters...

I'm on the rooftop... I stretched myself up and I stare at the sky... I remembered something.

The flashback starts. (1 year ago)

We're watching the sunset at the rooftop. We're wear in our uniform.

Anjiru asked Aoi, "You love watching the sunset, didn't you?"

Aoi answered, "Yes.", she looked to Anjiru, "You know what. Tenma, Shinsuke and I love watching the sunset."

Kageyama remembered something, "Wait!" Everyone stares at him. "Why didn't name a technique that you created?"

"That's right.", Shinsuke said.

I asked Kariya, "Kariya, did you think something?"

He scratched his head to think, "Well. Since it can blind by the sword and light," he got a name, "so, we can call it 'Shiny Solar Flare Sword'.", he grinned.

Me and my friends (except Kariya) went awkward, later...

"That's lame!!!", We all laughed, while Anjiru pointed at Kariya. He got irritated.

I reacted, "Shiny Solar Flare Sword?", we keep laughing.

"That was the lamest name ever!", Kageyama added. And we still laughing.

Kariya got angry, "If it's lame," he pointed at us, "then think the other names."

We stopped laughing.

Anjiru think about names, "The light reflects and lightens a sword." She finally give a name, "How about, 'Sword of Light'?"

I commented, "Sword of Light?" I loved that name and jumped excitingly, "That's perfect!"

(A few months later after Aoi's death)

I isolated myself in my room.

At the rooftop... Shinsuke, Kageyama, and Kariya cried.

Kariya punched through the wall, "Why?! Why did this happen?!"

In front of Anjiru and Airisu's room... Anjiru is depressed out of her guilt, "It is our fault. We couldn't save her.", she cried

Airisu comfort her, "Don't blame yourself, Anjiru.", she hugged her.

Meanwhile, I'm still crying, Aki-nee entered to my room and comfort me, "Tenma, everything is fine."

"But, I can't just lose her, Aki-nee.", I mourned while Aki-nee hugged me.

The flashback ends...

I stopped looking at the sky. Then I left the rooftop.

Endou's POV:

At Master's Office...

I looked the view through the window...

I asked myself in my mind,"When did the evil ends? When did the battle stop?" I went to the drawer of my desk and I get a book wrote by the previous leader of Inazuma Force. I asked myself again in my mind while stared at the book, "What I'm supposed to do..." I remind my late leader, "Kudou-shuujin?"