"Eating ass is one thing. Getting caught eating ass though..." Yazmin laughed.

"And it wasn't like I was just licking, a bitch was going in." I added. "Oh nah." Dominique shook her head while laughing.

"Bro, talk about traumatized. My father literally dropped his keys while covering his mouth. I could've sworn I heard that man crying as he rushed out the door." I explained.

"...or maybe that was me." I then said.

"I ain't even know you got down like that Angel." Mya chuckled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't mi amiga. Trust, I don't just be going around eating ass. I was drunk and she was my girl at the time so..." I shrugged.

"I mean, people be eating ass and getting their ass ate nowadays so don't be ashamed Angel." Alia laughed. "Yo, shut up Alia." I chuckled while shaking my head.

Alia and the others laughed.

~♥~

*Later On*

Dominique and I were chilling in our hotel room, laying down. She was occasionally rubbing my thigh while scrolling on her phone. Little did she know, I was laying here getting turned on fast as hell.

"I wanna have sex." I whispered.

Dominique's hand quickly slide up into my shorts as her lips lightly brushed my ear.

"Wanna eat my ass?" Dominique burst into laughter.

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, don't be like that." Dominique teased. I got up and held my middle finger up while walking towards the second bed.

"I'll fuck you alright." Dominique mumbled as she got out of bed.

I ignored her and began stripping down to my underclothes. I then hopped on the bed and laid down. Within seconds I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I heard the room door being locked or messed with. "Come on. Get up." Dominique said while taking off her shirt.

I shook my head no against the bed.

"Angel." Dominique sighed, unbuttoning her pants. I watched as her pants slightly fell down, showing her boxers.

"What do you mean?" she groaned, walking over to the bed. Her pants continued to inch down with every step she took. I laughed to myself while staring at her.

"I'm going to sleep." I spoke. "No." Dominique groaned loudly while getting on the bed. I nodded my head yes as she straddled me.

Dominique then stood up on her knees. Her pants were now at mid thigh. I tilted my head a little, noticing her ass was no longer in her pants.

"Come on. I wanna fuck." Dominique basically whined while dragging out her words. "I don't want to anymore. I'm going to sleep now." I sighed and smiled while closing my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a light slap across my face.

Immediately I burst into laughter as I opened my eyes. "Don't fucking hit me." I said, pulling her down by her pants. Dominique quickly caught herself, laying both her hands on the sides of me.