04, Sweet And Bitter

Theodor's POV.
Everyone looked at me. No one made a sound. I was petrified. Diana was here too? I watched as she slowly walked down the hall. The minute she saw me, she came running.

"Diana, what are you doing here?" I asked with a tremble in my voice.

"I came to find you... I heard from Filip Vidušin that you would be here. Everyone in Romania is worried sick! We need to go!" Diana trembled.

"We can't leave... We're locked in from the outside." I quivered.

"What.... So we're stuck here?" Diana asked.

"Until the game ends..." I sighed.

"Uh, should someone explain the rules of the game to Diana?" Andrea Lazzeretti asked.

"It's basically like any Murder Mystery video game. Kind of like mafia...." Remo began.

"Oh, I've played mafia. I think I know how this works..." Diana trembled. "But... Do people actually die?"

"Look into the room next to you and find out..." Blanka sighed. Diana looked to the left to see the body of last night's victim.

"Oh my God!" She cried. She ran into my arms. I hugged her tight.

"Theodor... I don't want to die." She trembled.

"You won't. I promise. I'll make sure of it." I smiled as I kissed her forehead. She seemed to relax now.

"Well, we have a little bit until 13:00. We should probably make something to eat." Patricia Fuxová said.

"Are we allowed to make ourselves something?" Käärijä asked.

"I would think so. All the cupboards in the kitchen are open. The fridge is too." Alessandra Mele responded.

"Okay then." Noa Kirel spoke. We all made our way to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Look! I found some microwavable pizza rolls!" Albina Kelmendi cheered.

"Is there enough for all of us?" Jeffrey Kenny asked.

"I would think so. There are ten huge bags of them." Albina responded.

"Let's feast." Dion Cooper cheered.

"We have to cook them first, silly." Mia Nicolai laughed.

"Obviously." Dion laughed.

As the pizza rolls were cooking. Pasha Parfeni spoke up.

"We should discuss who we think is suspicious. We got some time, so why not use it wisely." He said.

"Pasha's right." Alika replied.

"Who looks suspicious?" Alessandra asked.

"Well, Reiley was with David last. I saw him there." Luke spoke up

"Speaking of, where is Reiley anyway? I haven't seen him since... Since last night." Marco Mengoni asked.

"I think I heard him in his dorm." Blanca responded.

"Maybe one of us should go see what he's doing." Bojan spoke up.

"I will." Victor Vernicos spoke.

"Good luck, Vic." Andrew smiled.

"Thanks." Victor responded.

Victor's POV.
I began to make my way down the hallway to the dorms. I walked over to Reiley's room. I heard him whimpering. He sounded like he was crying.

"Reiley? Are you okay?" I asked. I must've startled him.

"Oh, Victor! Hi!" He chuckled.

"We haven't seen you all morning. What happened?" I asked, concerned.