chapter 40

(Melia)pov

We ran out of the teleporter and far enough, OK, this should be far enough. Those things can't follow us all the way out here said Teelan, Oh? And you're certain of that? i asked. Yeah, sure. The telethia will keep us safe said Teelan.

The Telethia will? i asked, Well, that's what Radzam said, though I don't think they realise it themselves... said Teelan. Ah! Right... Your mother was one of the affected... i said, Yeah.... Oh! I haven't thanked you yet said Teelan.

Thanks a million for saving me back there said Teelan, Why were you alone in such a place? You could have been hurt! i said. Uh- Sorry, Miss... said Teelan, He get told... said Kino, Pipe down, Nopon Obvious said Nene.

I snuck in to gather research material, But then I tripped over some rubble, and, uh... said Teelan. And that's when you were spotted, huh? Were you the one who activated the transporter? asked Shulk.

Yeah. I was given special permission so I could conduct my research. That said, I normally don't go anywhere without Big Sis... said Teelan. You have a sister? i asked, Well, we're not actually related said Teelan.

We've just been living here together said Teelan, If I remember correctly, you wanted to transform Telethia back? asked Shulk. Yeah... Oh, hey! My lab's over on the far end of Xen's Thoroughfare. You wanna come with? asked Teelan.

We can talk more there, where it's safe said Teelan, You have your own laboratory? i asked. Not as grand as my old one, mind said Teelan, We still don't understand the Fog king, or the monster that attacked Teelan... said Shulk.

Maybe the Telethia are connected to all this. Teelan's research could help us make sense of it all said Shulk, Yes, indeed i said. The thing that attacked... Ah, you mean the Fogbeast? asked Teelan.

'Fogbeast'... Is that what you've been calling them around here? asked Shulk, Fogbeast always appears around the Fog King, so the name seemed appropriate said Teelan. Makes sense said Shulk.

Right, I'll be going on ahead said Teelan, You won't be guiding us on the way? i asked. I need to clean up, else there won't be anywhere to stand, all right, see you! said Teelan as he ran ahead. Hey, wait! i said, He's gone now said Shulk.

What is it about science boffins always doing whatever they please? i asked, Uh... said Shulk. He get told... said Kino, He probably have it coming said Nene. Where did Dinoborn y/n go? asked Kino.

Wait... your right, i thought he was behind us said Shulk as we all look up and at the same time y/n sent fly backward and heading for us, look out said Shulk as we jump out of the way as y/n clashing into the ground.

y/n i shouted as we saw him have a burn mark in the middle of his chest, Hey y/n, what happened? asked Shulk. when you guys enter the teleporter, i heard a laughing and i turn around to see this person but he a Telethia born said y/n.

What?! i said, How? asked Shulk, another Dinoborn said Nene. I don't know but he the one who brings the Fog king this world said y/n, that can't be i said. but one more thing he said before he attacked me, as long as that rift stays open, more of the beast will show up said y/n.

So there is more coming said Shulk, that right and he attacked with dark ether said y/n. Dark ether? i asked, it was the first time to hear that and where is Teelan asked y/n. Well he went ahead and headed to his laboratory i said.

Wait... Teelan has another laboratory? asked y/n, we will tell you more about it, on the way i said. Okay said y/n as he slowly got up and used his wing to to wrap around his chest and we on our way.

(Shulk)pov

we walked a long way and i heard y/n and Melia talking, so Teelan got a sister said y/n. That right y/n and soon we will know who she is said Melia, we here i said as we are at the laboratory. nice place said y/n as enter the build and we heard voice.