chapter 18

(Alvis)pov

As we are outside of Alcamoth and i stop them, We will need to traverse Sword Valley if we wish to reach Galahad Fortress i said. If Colony 6 were in better shape, we could have taken a pod from there, How are we getting there? said Sharla.

We will take the path down from the Bionis' right arm, Sword Valley is where the arm meets the Mechonis' sword i said. So that our route said Dunban, As I said earlier, it is a snow-covered mountain range, and you should expect a tough climb i said.

Are we all ready? i ask everyone, Ready as we'll ever be! said Reyn. Alright, First we will head through Makna Forest. This short-range pod will be our transport, All aboard, people i said as we get on the ride.

(meanwhile)

At the Mechon, Fiora gets her Mechon repaired and talks to Vanea. Zanza is not dead, I feel it, Our tragedy unfolds once again said Fiora. Lady Meyneth, Does that mean...? asked Vanea Indeed. I do not doubt that Egil, too, is aware said Fiora.

However, why free the Monado?, Zanza must realise it is now a double-edged sword and what reason could he have for choosing the boy?. Also that Telethia boy... why didn't Zanza use him to attack me? asked Fiora.

What is this?, I am experiencing feelings for the boy? said Fiora. Lady Meyneth said Vanea, Vanea... Your swift repairs are appreciated, thank you, I wish to see that boy again, To meet with the one who wields the Monado said Fiora.

The boy? But, my lady, is that not- said Vanea, Is Egil aware of my reawakening? asked Fiora. He is not, As my lady wished, he knows nothing said Vanea, Then there is no need to worry, i shall meet the boy said Fiora.

Besides, the Monado will draw him to me said Fiora as she leaves the base to find Shulk and Metal face saw her leaving. Flying off without me, huh?, I know you from somewhere, Of course, i remember you said Metal face.

You're Dunban's little sister said Metal face as he followed her. back to us, we are at Valak Mountain. I could go for a hot cup of Dickson's homebrew right about now. We're not built for this cold said Reyn.

It is to be expected, This climate is as different to your home as it gets. It only snows this high up on the Bionis i said. Riki hate cold! said Riki, same here Riki said y/n as we look at y/n and he has used his wing to wrap around himself.

This can't be nice for Riki and y/n, They are both from Makna said Sharla. A little further down is Sword Valley, Right? asked Shulk, Yes. But before then I must show you something i said. Me? said Shulk.

You, Shulk. Do you not see? That tall formation that looks like a tower. Ruins, To be precise i said. Riki see it! Bigger then big tree in village! said Riki, We can rest there. I'll explain everything then i said as we head to the tower.

(Shulk)pov

It took us a few hours to get to the tower and we walked to the tower, Ruins? I wonder who built them said Sharla. Alvis? This is the place you meant? asked Reyn, Hmm. It appears to have frozen over while I have been away said Alvis.

Been away? asked Reyn, Pay me no mind. We will need to do something about the ice before we can enter said Alvis. Throw hot water on ice! said Riki, Yeah, nice one genius! said Reyn. Precisely said Alvis.

There should be a geyser nearby, In the cave next to it, we will find a stone called Magma Rock said Alvis. And we can use this rock to melt the ice? said Dunban, I believe so, shall we head to the cave? said Alvis.

Sounds good. Start looking for a geyser, everyone i said as we walked around to find the geyser. about an hour and we found the geyser and found the cave, we took out the enemies and a Conflagrant Raxeal to get Magma Rock and we head to the tower.