chapter 6

(Sharla)pov

i with y/n and we are waiting for Reyn to get Shulk back here, i asked y/n something and i caught him off guard. hey y/n i said, yeah Sharla said y/n, so what do you think about the girl when you pick up the girl and Reyn saw you blush i said as y/n was shock.

how did he... oh right, i don't know why i blush said y/n, ever heard about love at first sight i said. yes i do because my mother told me about it when she met my father, but i worry about if she calls me a monster said y/n.

don't worry and i know she won't call you a monster i said, you really sure said y/n as i nod. then we heard Reyn and Shulk coming and they talk about an enemy that renders Shulk visions useless.

so you got the water ether crystals i said, yes i do and here you go said Shulk as he tossed it to me and i caught it. OK, locked and loaded, Everyone stand back i said as I fired the ether crystal in the air.

the ether started to heal the girl, wow, unbelievable said Dunban as he watched the ether enter the girl. we saw the girl awakening, She' coming around and all thanks to our medic said Shulk as he walked to the girl.  

Are you OK? ask Shulk, where am i? said the girl. Everything is fine, you're gonna be... said Shulk as he was about to finish his sentence she slapped him when she saw Shulk hand on her arm. Get your hands off me said the girl.

Hey, watch it said Reyn, Forgive me, i did not mean to... said the girl. Sorry if we surprised you said Shulk, are you the ones who helped me? said the girl. well, something like that said Reyn, excuse me, my name is Melia said Melia.

Forgive my indiscretion, i have not had the pleasure of coming into contact with a Male Homs said Melia. Coming into contact?, hey Shulk, you're creeping this lady out said Reyn as i heard y/n laugh a bit.

Shut up, Reyn!, this large one is far worse said Melia, me? said Reyn as y/n trying to hold in a laugh. Melia, is it?, how did you get here, then? what, is there no one with you? i ask. 

i must apologise, but my situation does not concern you. And i shall not be divulging anything to common passers-by said Melia, Duly noted your ladyship said Dunban. but if i were to be so bold, i'm guessing that you didn't come here alone and you weren't just taking an afternoon nap said Dunban.

And what, May i ask, are you doing here? it is rare to see Homs venture this deep into Makna forest said Melia. we're travelling to the head of the Bionis, we've got a long journey ahead of us said Shulk.

the head of the Bionis? said Melia, we were just figuring out how to get there when we found you said Reyn. i see, then permit me to return the favour by aiding you in your quest said Melia, really? said Reyn.

There is only one path to the head of the Bionis, it is the path that leads to the Eryth sea said Melia. so this Eryth sea is at the head of the Bionis? said Reyn, if you would be kind enough to escort me out of the forest, i will show you the way said Melia.

you'd do that?, thank you Melia! i'm Shulk, Pleased to meet you said Shulk. Shulk, ah yes, likewise said Melia. She's a bit high and mighty, but she's a Homs too, right? why is she here alone? i said.

Ain't got a clue, Ask her yourself. i'm not good with her posh accent said Reyn, as Melia is about to leave and i look around for y/n. wait where is y/n i said as Melia heard me, who is y/n ask Melia.

I am over here said y/n as we look and saw y/n near a path, Melia saw y/n and took a step back. where were you i ask, well as you guys talking to Melia, i just walked ahead and found some enemies so i finished them off said y/n as he saw Melia look at him.

your y/n ask Melia, yes i am and sorry about scare you said y/n. It's okay but what are you said Melia, well i a Telethia said y/n as Melia was shock to heard that.