Chapter 3

(Sharla)pov

i woke up to a nightmare and I looked around to see I was at the camp, so i got up and headed out. then as I headed outside, i saw the others there and they were waiting for me. hey guy... so how long i was out for i said.

well about four hours said y/n, oh that long i said. that right and so what the plan said Reyn, we need to save Juju said Shulk. there is a entrance to an Ether Mine underneath the Colony and that they are connected, so our best chance would be to go through the mines i said.

alright then, let go said Shulk as we head to Colony 6, as we were walking, i asked y/n something. so y/n... how you used to nopon then Homs i said, oh you see... Where I am from, there are a lot of nopon and i also help them with my kin said y/n.

your kin? said Shulk, oh right, i call my tribe as kin said y/n. oh that is good to hear that i said, then we are at Colony 6 entrance at the upper level of Bionis' Leg. i points out that the front gate to the colony is probably heavily guarded by Mechon soldiers.

so we should go to Splintered Path and take the lift down to the mine i said, we walk for a bit till we are at the entrance of the mine. so this is the entrance said y/n, that right and are you afraid of the dark i said.

no... i just hope the mine is big enough said y/n, oh it is i said as we enter the mine and walk through the Drainage Tunnel. well this Tunnel is big and a good thing too said y/n, then we entered the Control Room.

we rested for a bit and left the Control Room till i heard a noise so I stopped everyone and we saw a Mechon patrol the mine, i can't believe they have taken the mine i said. we head through the mine and fight through the Mechon.

then as we get to test pit 3 until i hear an Ether rifle and i know who uses an Ether rifle,  Gadolt i call out and head for sound as the other follows me. i got to a room and saw the Mechons fighting someone.

Gadolt I called out again and fired a shot at one of the Mechon, then i heard the person's voice and it was Otharon. we fight off the Mechons and we talk to Otharon and ask him what happened here.

you see Gadolt disappeared after a failed surprise attack with only his rifle left behind, and that Mechon took the captured Homs to the Central Pit said Otharon. then Shulk has a vision of Otharon shooting the Faced Mechon in a Mobile Artillery, but falling into a lake of ether in the process. 

Shulk tries to warn Otharon, but changes his mind at the last moment, convinced Otharon will not believe him. We watched Otharon go ahead of us and so we headed to the bottom of the mine, it took a while to get there.

(Shulk)pov

as we get the lift and head down, when we stop and we see no one around.  no... they are gone said Sharla as we walked off the lift. this is not good i said as we heard a voice, Ah, here at last! I've been getting hungry! said the voice.

then we are surrounded by Mechon, and their leader, the same Faced Mechon that took Juju, introduces himself as Xord. Sharla demands to know where Juju and the others are. Xord replies "Juju? If you mean the brat, he's right here!" pointing at a diamond shaped force-field with an unconscious Juju trapped inside. 

"As for the others... Well... I just couldn't help myself! I ate them all up!" Otharon sneaks into the chamber and overhears everything Xord just said. okay, that is so wrong there said y/n, so what and i do wonder what you taste like Telethia boy said Xord as y/n freak out.

come on boys, dinner's ready! said Xord as the Mechon running at us and we started to fight them. then i saw y/n get piled on by the Mechon, we heard a laugh and turned to see Xord headed to y/n.