chapter 35

(Shulk)pov

we walk for a bit and we are at the Prison gate, we open the gate and walk in. we took out some enemies on our way, then we found a teleporter and we used it to get to another place. we walk down to the hallway and we enter a room that looks like arena.

What took you so long? asked Dickson, Dickson shouted Dunban. Are you even trying to fight? Things are gonna get a lot worse if you don't buck up your ideas! Dickson, Come down here and say that! said Sharla.

As Dickson walked by a throne and a monster showed up out of nowhere, What on Bionis is that?! said Reyn. It's the warm-up act. If you can't get by this one, you don't stand a chance against me! said Dickson.

Stop these games, old man! said Reyn, You'll have to stop this things first! Hurry up! I'm just itching for a good old-fashioned scrap! said Dickson as he walked to a teleporter. Everyone, be careful! said Fiora.

Monster want to eat Riki! said Riki, there is no way i let a monster eat you again said y/n. This thing is no match for us! said Reyn as we get ready to attack it, y/n get the Master Obart go for him and we attack Master Obart from behind.

As y/n keep on attacking it and he moves away from the attack, as we almost beat it and y/n it off by using supernova, this attack didn't hurt us this time and the path opened up for us. So we take the path and there is a teleporter so we use it.

when we use it and we are at the same place like before so we walk through the path, at the end of the path, we found another teleporter and we use it too. this we teleport to a different spot and we enter this room.

Where are we? What is this place? asked Fiora, It looks like a cathedral. There's an altar over there said Melia, These have scary faces! said Riki. We better take a look said Dunban as we walk to the altar.

I look at the altar, You see something, Shulk? asked Reyn, This indentation... It looks like something should fit inside it i said. Yep! Riki feels like something here! said Riki, It's probably a way to the top said Reyn.

Could it really be that easy? asked Fiora, There's no use thinking about it. Let's search for whatever fits into the gap i said. As we were looking around and we heard y/n called out, hey guy... I found a path for us said y/n.

So we heard where he was and saw a tower, we headed to it. We cross the bridge and while we fight some enemies on the way to the tower, when we get to the top and we see a bell, we walk to it.

Then we saw y/n walk to it and push the button that made the bell ring and we heard a roar called out so we head back to find out what happens.

(Reyn)pov

As we went back to the altar and saw a big dragon there, that is a big dragon there i said. Then the dragon attacked us and y/n blocked the dragon attack with his wing, the dragon couldn't use it mouth when y/n kept the dragon mouth open.

we fought it for a while and the dragon started to lift y/n into the air, y/n, get out of there i shouted. I can't but i think i found a way to slow this one down said y/n as he was forming an ether shot and launch it down in the dragon mouth.

The dragon felt that attack and tried to get y/n away from it by tossing around its head, when it launched y/n to a stone pillar and it couldn't use its fire attacks. I saw Melia run to y/n and see him alright.

y/n, you're alright? asked Melia, i'm alright and i did stop it from using it's fire attack said y/n as he got up from the ground and i know something off with both Melia and y/n. But i keep fighting against the dragon.

We are about to beat it and once we do, the dragon fell to the ground and one of its eyes started to glow. I picked up the dragon eyes, hey guys... I think i got the right thing to put in the altar i said as we walk to the altar.

So Reyn, you think this will work said Sharla, let see i said as i put the dragon eye in the altar and a teleporter came out of the ground. well that cool said y/n as we head to it but i stop walking and Sharla saw me stop.

Reyn... What's going on said Sharla, i noticed y/n and Melia spending more time together i said. well maybe that best thing to happen said Sharla, you're right about that and i hope the other alright i said as Sharla agrees with me.

I can sense Dickson, we must be near the top, If we proceed from here, we will be unable to return. Are you ready to go on? asked Dunban. Yes, I'm ready said Shulk, Aren't you scared? asked Dunban.

I would be lying if I said no, but still, we must go on said Shulk. Agreed. We know what we're fighting for said Fiora, WE decided ages ago! i said. Dunban? asked Fiora, Oh, sorry. I just got caught up in the moment said Dunban.

Come on, Dunban said Shulk, right! Let's go! Time to seize our destiny! said Dunban as we enter the teleporter, Meanwhile colony 6 being attack by Zanza Telethias. Otharon! We can't hold out any longer! Shouted Juju.

Stop complaining! We're not the only ones fighting, believe in Shulk and the others! We will defend this place until they get back. That's the plan, so stick to it! Shouted Otharon, Understood! said Juju.

don't worry Juju, we are here to defend the colony said M/n as the other Claw marks Telethia fighting. Then an attack landed behind them and launched Juju and Otharon away from m/n, No! Shouted m/n.

As Juju got up and he saw a Gigas-type Telethia planned to attack him but an Xord lookalike showed up and attacked the Gigas-type Telethia, then threw it to the wall and finish it off with it hammer.

Thank you for saving Juju said m/n as face Mechon nod and back fighting, That faced Mechon! said Juju. They're on our side now, They used to be Homs, all of them. They may look different, but they all want the same things as us, Juju, let's go! said Otharon, All right! said Juju as they back fight too.

As m/n look up, be safe son and i know you can stop him said m/n as she goes to help Juju and Otharon.

(y/n)pov

We are at the top of Prison Island and as we walked to the top, we saw Dickson there. Dickson Shouted Shulk, Kept me waiting a while, Shulk! Said Dickson. Waiting for us to fight you? asked Shulk.

Yeah. That's what it's come to. Or will you just give up and let me kill you? Asked Dickson, We'll never do that said Shulk. Just as I expected, wouldn't have it any other way. I've been working for Lord Zanza since the beginning said Dickson.

I raised you purely so he could live on said Dickson, I know and I must thank you for granting me such power, It's all down to you that I'm standing here ready for you now said Shulk. Enough talk, boy! said Dickson as he transformed back to the what he look like before.

Dickson! If you're so determined to stop us, then we will kill you! Shouted Shulk as we get ready. Sharla starts shooting at Dickson and Melia using her arts too, we were fighting him till he launched a attack.

It knocks us away, This is getting boring, you worms are no match for me! said Dickson as he launched himself at the other but I jumped in of him and blocked him with my wing claw. how dare you get in my way said Dickson.

you will not hurt my friends and the one i care about as long as I stand I said as my eyes started to glow green, what?! said Dickson as i slam my left wing right on his sword and broke it. no way said Dickson as shocked.

I landed a final attack in his chest with my wing claw, So you got me said Dickson as he was holding his chest with hand. yes and ready to fight you still i said, I'm done, I'm going home said Dickson.

Dickson! said Shulk as we watched him transform again, I just wanted the power of a god. This martyr stuff's not for me, Go, I ain't gonna risk my life to stop you said Dickson. Get back here! You expect us to let you go?! What? asked Reyn as Shulk stop him.

Enough, It's Zanza we're after. Not him said Shulk, Oh OK... said Reyn as we head Zanza next and teleport to Zanza place. As Dickson was alone until he met someone in front of him, So you follow y/n...being said Dickson.

Yes i have and you know what happens now Dickson said the person, yes i do and one thing is... What is your name? asked Dickson. My name is Micheal and now rest said Micheal as Dickson passed on.

Rest in peace Dickson and y/n... I know you can beat Zanza and good luck said Micheal as he teleport to Zanza place.