chapter 30

(Dunban)pov

We saw the generator and we walked to it, This machine. Is this...?! said Shulk. Yes. The Apocrypha Generator said Vanea, Yeah! Let's trash the thing! We take this out and it's plain sailing for Shulk said Reyn.

It should be, it is a miracle that you have been able to use the Monado at all said Vanea. Hear that?! said Reyn, Are you really all right? Asked Melia. Yeah. I'm fine, Vanea, we need to find Egil said Shulk.

The control core is directly above. It is not far said Vanea as the place starts to shake, Wait it's moving! i said. No! We're too late! said Vanea, you mean... said Shulk. The Mechonis' functions have been restored! said Vanea.

No, it can't be! said Reyn as we hear Egil's voice again, Yes. You puny pests are too late said Egil. He's gone and done it. The Mechonis has struck. Not good, i think it must've hit somewhere on Bionis said Dickson.

No... said Sharla, Move out! Don't forget we've still got a job to do! i said. Right! What?! said Shulk as get ready to fight something block our way, we were fighting it and we beat it too as the generator stopped working. Nyapakapow! said Riki.

Chew on that, Apocawhatever! We did it, Shulk! Shulk? Oi! said Reyn, as the Monado change again. Whoa! said Reyn, What's happened to the Monado? I asked. It must've changed just as the generator was destroyed. It's amazing said Sharla.

Now we're talking! Next up - Egil! said Reyn, Can you go on? asked Melia. Me? I'm all right. Come on. We have to stop Egil said Shulk as we are heading to Egil next, Back on track, just like I said. The kid'll come through said Dickson.

Naturally. Everything is falling into place said Alvis, You can say that again said Dickson as he follows us. But only as long as we remain within the margins of fate, I know not how things will proceed from this point said Alvis.

We take the teleport to where Egil was, So, you worms have finally arrived said Egil. Egil! Stop the Mechonis! There has to be a way for us to live in peace! There's no reason for us to fight! You must stop this now! Shouted Shulk.

My reasons are clear. And truer than yours said Egil as he did something, What's that?! said Shulk. Look! It's Bionis! said Sharla, May the roar of the Mechonis be the wrath of my people! said Egil as he attack Bionis.

How many? How many do you think died in that attack? Hundreds? Maybe thousands? Asked Egil, Egil! You'll regret this! said Reyn. Brother, stop this! You'll destroy the Bionis! Let us put an end to our torment! said Vanea.

It ends when I say it ends! I will end our curse by destroying the world! said Egil, You must realise that is not Lady Meyneth's wish. That's why she left us her legacy - our whole world! said Vanea as we move out of the way of his sword.

Pure nonsense! That thing lurking within the Homs girl is no longer our god! This world no longer has a need for gods! said Egil, Egil! Stop this! said Shulk. Face me, Shulk! Successor of Zanza! I'll crush the Bionis and spread its ashes across the world! Then i'll turn the Monado into dust. Only then will there be peace! said Egil as we ready to fight him.

(Reyn)pov

we fight him and take out some Mechon when he calls them in, then Shulk calls out. He is going to destroy the Bionis shouted Shulk as y/n saw the same attack too, No... I will not let that happen shouted y/n as Shulk took the left path and y/n took the right path to destroy the Energy devices.

we saw Shulk take out the first devices and y/n picked up the second Devices with his wing and threw it at the last devices, both devices were destroyed at the same time to stop Egil from destroy Bionis.

Shulk runs in and keeps moving from getting hit by Egil, he blocks Egil sword with the Monado and launches it back. Incredible! said Dunban as we were shocked at how Shulk push the sword away.