"Damn. You got hella hair." I said in shock by how much her hair has grown. Dominique always had hair but now...goddamn.

Dominique's hair was blown out and hanged well passed her shoulders. It wasn't even so much the length that impressed me but the thickness of Dominique's hair.

"Like what you see?" Dominique chuckled while taking out a pair of pants from her drawer. "I do." I smiled a little.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I moaned a little as Dominique hugged me back, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I lightly brushed my lips against hers then pulled away.

Dominique's hand went lower and lower down my back until she got right above my ass.

"Can I grab it?" Dominique whispered, pulling away from my lips that were soon to meet hers. I slowly nodded. "Just don't smack it. I don't like that shit." I expressed.

"Mm, I do." Dominique smirked.

"Let me smack it then." I whispered. Dominique stared at me while sliding her hands down to my ass.

I was wearing sweat shorts and was sure she could not only see but feel my ass.

I felt her hands on my ass before lightly squeezing. "Your shit soft as hell." Dominique stated. She started to walk behind me but I stopped her. "What? Let me look at it." Dominique bit her lip a little, smiling.

"Why?" I dragged out. "Let me see..." Dominique practically begged. I gave her a look before turning around.

"Sheesh." I heard her say.

"Alright your turn. Turn around." I told her. She began to laugh at me. Dominique turned around, still in her boxers.

"Oh yea." I smirked before rubbing my hands together and smacking Dominique's ass. I watched as it moved like water. "Ah shit, the recoil?! Backshots go crazy!" I geeked out.

"Shut up." Dominique shook her head.

"Alright Ima chill. On some real shit though, you ever taken strap?" I wondered. Dominique hesitantly nodded while putting her pants on.

"It was a fem though..." Dominique admitted.

"How was it?" I asked. "It was cool I guess. We did it a few times. She was just happy to be on the other end of the strap honestly." Dominique shrugged.

"Have you?" she then asked.

"Yea...a while back. This one girl I was fucking with heavy, finally got me to agree to it. The couple times I let her do it was decent. But that first time! That first time was lethal." I explained.

"It hurt?" Dominique questioned, obviously cringing at the idea.

"Hurt?! That shit had me looking like a little bitch, bout to cry and shit." I expressed.

"Oh nah, that's crazy. It was just pressure for me. But you said that shit hurt? Were you even comfortable or aroused enough for penetration?" Dominique freaked.

"I don't know. I just remember being like oh fuck no when that shit was going in." I explained. "Yoo. Say sike." Dominique laughed.