The Doctors Jealousy (Pt 2)

The planet we happened to fly on was just as tense as the atmosphere in the TARDIS; this planet was experiencing nighttime. Nighttime all of the time. I did ask The Doctor that maybe that's just how it is on this planet, but he said that he knew they were in danger due to the living organisms on this planet not being fit for eternal night. He seemed pretty stressed so I left it at that.

"Hey." Jack whispered, his hand on my waist. "I just wanted say, are those spare beds over there?" He asked rhetorically, pointing his finger to the row of empty bedrooms on the other side of the stairs. Right now we were in the second floor of some rotting wooden house waiting for the doctor, our only light source at the moment being a single, struggling, orange lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

"Jack." I whisper back, my eyebrows narrowed. I take his hand away from my waist, and continued to stand and wait for The Doctor who had been inside one of the rooms, presumably talking to a resident.

"What? And it's always dark, no harm done." He continued his little joke from before, stepping closer to me.

This kind of stuff didn't bother me before, but now it just all feels weird. And wrong.

I shake my head, and Jack takes either side of my face gently. I use my hands to push against his shoulders, failing to create real distance, but instead hoping the attempt will be enough for him to quit all of this.

"Stop it." I say, a little louder than a whisper now, his face inches from mine. My eyes were now closed, however I could sense his sly chuckle.

I keep one hand on his chest, convincing myself that it's creating some space between us, and my other hand pushed his face away. This seemed to feel a little more than a joke, perhaps a joke taken too far, for me anyway. Whatever, I knew I wasn't liking it, and it most certainly isn't the most appropriate place in the entire galaxy to be doing this now.

"Jack." A door slammed.

A bright, white light was illuminated onto our faces.  Jack turns his head, seeing The Doctor with a face even more serious than last time, holding his torch.

Jack was pulled away from me, thankfully. I felt as if my heart would burst any minute.

The Doctor stood holding his torch, aiming the light  slightly away from myself and Jack to avoid blinding us, giving him enough light to see. He didn't say anything else, none of us did. Instead, he walked through the distance he created between me and Jack, grabbing my hand in the process.
I said nothing, and followed him down the old, creaky stairs.

Outside was cold. It was eerie, still, and unknown. Being on this planet alone was enough to make me feel queasy, I could do without the tension between the three of us.
However I did notice the doctor still had hold of my hand. We stood, with him pointing the torch around as if to find something, and me... well, I kind of just keep my head forward, darting my eyes around my surroundings.

"Hey Doctor, I-"

Jack was cut off by The Doctors shushing. He was a little slow following us down the stairs. Out of embarrassment, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Will you let me talk."

"Not here, not now." The Doctor replied.

I stayed silent. I wasn't sure if sound would get us killed here. After all, the people, or whatever lived here, were silent. Maybe they have their reasons.

Walking around to stand in front of us, Jack kept up his attempt.

"Please?" Jack lowered his voice into a whisper, thinking that his volume was the problem.