Part 17: Lovey-dovey...

Start from the beginning

''Can't we put the kids earlier to bed?'' He asks and smirks.

I give Naruko and Sarada another spoon of food.

''Sasuke, it's only 5 in the afternoon...'' I say.

He rolls his eyes.

I chuckle.

''Sasu, was the things we did the last 2 days not enough for you?'' I ask jokingly.

He glares at me.

''Well yeah, I mean, why couldn't it last longer?'' 

I blush and try to distract myself by giving Naruko more food.

''W-What do you mean?'' I ask.

I see him smirk in the corner of my eyes and I feel his hand land on my leg, near my thighs.

Then he leaned in closer and whispered.

''I just love having you on me, Naru..'' 

That sentence was enough to make my face go a deep crimson color, sweat started to form all over my body and my heart was hammering in my chest as if it was going to burst out.

His evil smirk spread wider on his face as he relaxed into his seat again and fed Kawaki another spoon.

I took some breaths to try make myself calm down. I hear Sasuke chuckle.

''You are so easy to turn on.'' He teases.

''Really?'' 

I give Naruko and Sarada another spoon.

''Hn.'' He hums in response.

I roll my eyes.

''Anyway, we can't put Menma to bed this early, he will complain.'' I say and give him a shy smile.

''Sure, I'll be patient...'' He says.

I chuckle.

''I still love you, ya know? Just because we can't do it now-''

''Yeah yeah I get it.'' Sasuke cuts me off and stands up, picking Kawaki up in the process.

Sasuke then leaves with Kawaki and walks with him to the play-circle.

I try to reach out to him with my hand but he is just gone from my reach.

I stay quiet for a couple of seconds, putting my hand down, before feeding Naruko and Sarada more of the food until they are pleased enough and they join Kawaki in the circle.

I walk over to Sasuke and sit down next to him on the couch.

I rest my head on his shoulder.

''Are you angry at me, Sasu?'' I ask, looking up at him slightly.

He looks at me then he looks forward.

''No.'' He answers.

I kiss him lightly on his neck and then up to his cheek.

''Don't be mad at me, Sasu, do you wanna see what I'm capable of doing?'' I say in a seductive tone as I keep on planting kisses on his pale skin.

He takes small quiet breaths as he closes his eyes, melting into my kisses.

I start biting down on his neck, leaving some small hickeys on the pale skin.

Sasuke bites his lip to block away the sounds coming up from his throat.

Then I break my lips apart from his delicate skin and go up to his ear and lick it and then whisper.

''Let me have you tonight, okay?''