Chapter 18 - Poneglyph

While holding Y/n firmly in his arms, Law glanced at the Navy and Blackbeard Pirates.

"T-Trafalgar!" Blackbeard exclaimed.

"Huh, so lame," Law scoffed while breaking down the handcuff around Y/n's wrists.

"W-What did you say? GRR!!" a vein popped out from his temple.

"Huh, just looking at you guys makes me sick,"

"Trafalgar Law, a pirate rookie with a new 200 million berry bounty," Koby gritted his teeth.

"This is bad, Koby! If they start to fight, this town gonna be destroyed and the civilians will be in danger!" Helmeppo exclaimed in panic.

"Yeah, I know... Helmeppo-san, we need to evacuate the civilians. We will figure out how to deal with these pirates after ensuring that the civilian is safe." Koby said.

"Alright, leave it to me!" Helmeppo nodded and rushed towards town.

_____________________________

"Surgeon of death, Trafalgar Law... Let's make it easy, I'll guarantee you safe if you hand her to me," Once more, Blackbeard tried to negotiate with his enemy.

"Huh, like I'll trust you that easily," Law scoffed.

"I know her better than you," out of a sudden, these words came out of Blackbeard's mouth.

Law quirked his eyebrow in annoyance.

"I've seen the same mark as those on her hands when I sailed with Whitebeard a long time ago," Blackbeard said and tried to convince Law.

"..." no reply from Law instead he took a step backwards. Get ready to escape from the scene.

"Pops said that the mark is related to the final island in the Grand Line, Laugh Tale,"

"I'm not interested in having a conversation with you," Law started to walk away from them.

Augur raised his rifle and pointed it at Law as a threat.

"He's talking," he said in a murderous tone.

"What with that hurry?! Are you afraid to know her real identity?" Blackbeard started to provoke Law.

"If my deduction is right, can't she read the text on the Poneglyph? Right?...Trafalgar!!!" Blackbeard exclaimed.

"Just like Rayleigh told me, she's really important to the government including pirates. I need to get her out of here," Law thought.

A glimpse of memory played in his mind.

_____________________________

"Y/n, it's time for the history lesson," Mr. Kaiser opened the door of his daughter's room.

Y/n seems like having fun playing cards with Law.

"NO! I don't wanna learn it! I'm tired of these lessons, I'm about to win, Dad! Let me play a little longer," A six-year-old girl exclaimed in frustration. (she's about to win against Law for the first time after a whole day playing with him)

"*sigh* Law, like always," Mr. Kaiser sighed.

"Roger that," he put the card on the floor and attacked Y/n's waist. Tickling her weak spot very hard.

"Ha?! W-wait, what are you gonna- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" can bear with the tickles, Y/n loses her balance and stumbles on the floor.

"Don't waste Mr. Kaiser's time. He has a lot of things to do. Just give up and go to the class," he said while tickling her.

"*pants*It's easier for you to say that!*pants* This subject is the worst and extremely difficult!" Trying hard to catch her breath.

"Yeah, and I'm lucky not to learn that," Law replied increasing his hand's speed on tickling Y/n.

"HIYAHAHA! S-stop, it! Okay, okay, fine! I'll go then!" she admitted and surrendered.

"Hm," Law stopped tickling and helped her to get up.

"Like I will go to that place! BOO!!...." as she got up, she yanked her hand off Law's and ran away.

"... That snotty little girl!!" Law gritted his teeth but a smirk curled up on his face later.

"AHAHAHA! *hmph*" Y/n accidentally bumped into her dad's legs.

"N-not again!" she tried to get away but her father already scooped her up.

"Time's up! Let's go to the class! Thank you, Law! I'll take care of her from this onward." Mr Kaiser smiled.

"Nooo! I don't wanna go!! Why do I need to learn how to read that old text?! It doesn't give any benefit to me!"Y/n started to wriggle out from her father's hold.

"Well, it will become useful one day," Mr. Kaiser replied with a low tone.

"Hehe," Law let out mocking laughter as he saw Y/n had been carried away by her father.

"Law! You're silly! DAMMIT!!" Y/n irritated.

_____________________________

"Poneglyph, old text, Will of D... Now that makes sense," Law thoughts.

"Oi, Trafalgar! It's no use lying! I know she can read the Poneglyph! "

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Law said as he walked away.

"Don't play dumb! You-" Blackbeard's sentence cut off as Law activated his power.

"ROOM!"

"SHAMBLES!"

"I'll take this sack with me if you don't mind," In a split second, the sack full of hearts landed near him.

"Augur, Burgess! Catch him and retrieve that girl back! She must be the key for us to become the most powerful pirates in the world!" Blackbeard commanded.

"Roger!" Burgess replied.

'BAM!' 'BAM!' Augur released a few shots but failed to hit Law due to his power.

"Tch, what an annoying ability! Burgess, do something!" Augur said.

"Leave it to me! HUP!" Burgess smacked the ground very hard as it started to crumble.

'CRACK' 'CRACK'

The ground started to scatter but it didn't matter to Law as he could exchange his position with the boulders.

"You just make it worse!" Augur said angrily.

"Oh yeah? I did better than you!" Burgess tries to defend himself.

"Nonsense! You guys are useless, let me take care of this!" Blackbeard said.

"I have a good idea," Augur said.

"Huh?!" Blackbeard and Burgess look at him at the same time.

______________________________

"*pants* *pants* Look like they had given up chasing on us," Law said as he saw Blackbeard Pirates have stopped chasing him.

He reached for his Den Den Mushi to call Bepo.

'PEREPEREPEREPERE, GATCHA!'

"Bepo, get ready to sail! *pants* *pants*" he's trying his best to catch his breath.

"Uh... Are you okay Captain?" Bepo asked worriedly.

"Oi, Bepo!" Law scoffed.

"Aye aye, Captain! We'll get prepared for the sail!" Bepo replied.

"Good,"