Chapter 13 - Plan

As Law entered the submarine, Shachi, Penguin and Bepo immediately gathered around him.

"Captain! How's Y/n?! Is she gonna die?" Bepo asked worriedly.

"Watch your mouth, there's no way she would die just like that!" Shachi exclaimed while smacking Bepo's head.

"...She's fine, she just needs a rest," Law said calmly.

'Lucky!! I can look after her,' Shachi thought.

'Yeah!! I can spend time with her,' Penguin screamed excitedly in his thought.

As they are enjoying their fantasy, Bepo speaks up and causes them to snap out of it.

"Hm? Captain, the infirmary room is here where are you going?" Bepo asked.

"She'll rest in my room, it is easier for me to monitor her condition," Law said.

The smile slipped off of their face and turned into a frown.

'Noooo!!! My dream!!' Shachi and Penguin yelled in their heart. Their wonderful dream just now had been scattered into a piece by Law in a second.

"Got any problem?"Law quirked his eyebrows.

"N-no, no, fine with us, right Penguin?" Shachi said.

"Y-yeah, we hope she'll get well soon,"

"...hm" Law hummed.

___________________________

The door creaked open and Law entered the room carrying Y/n in bridal style. Slowly, he laid her on his bed and covered her with a blanket. His eyes softened as saw Y/n who was sleeping soundly in the bed.

"It looks like I made friends with a dangerous girl for so long, hehe..." he chuckled.

Then, he went to his desk, took out a notebook from the drawer and wrote something.

As he finished with the writing stuff, he lay against his chair and rested his both legs on the table, relaxing.

"I wonder what the Dark King is up to. Whatever it is I'm sure that "D." will cause quite a storm once again... Can't wait to see him again," he said.

___________________________

"Yeay!!! It's your turn Law! Catch me if you can! Hahaha!!!" Y/n laughed.

"Ha?! Wait, you cheated just now! That's not fair!" Law exclaimed.

"Hahaha!!! It's not my fault, the one who was tricked is at fault!" Y/n said as she started to run around.

"That girl!!! You think can get away like that after deceiving me?!" Law gritted his teeth and started to chase Y/n.

"Ahahaha!!! You can't catch me~, you can't catch me~." Y/n taunted.

'Bump!'

Suddenly, she bumps into someone's legs and gets carried up.

"Woa!!" she exclaimed.

"There, there. Let's get inside, it's time to study my little girl," the soft and gentle voice came from the man.

Slowly, Y/n raised her head and saw her father who was smiling gently at her.

"What?! I'm not having fun yet. Let me go, let me go! I don't like studying!" she tried to wriggle out from her father's grasp.

"Let's go Law, your father is waiting for you two," he said.