Chapter 8 - Boa Hancock

"Phew! That was close!" Y/n wiped a bead of sweat formed on her temple.

"Law, are you done?" she asked while wrapping a roll of bandage around the fish man.

"Shut up, don't talk to me!" Law replied while treating Luffy's wound carefully.

"Huh, I'm just asking. No need to say like that." Y/n pouted and walked towards Bepo.

"Y/n-chan, have you done?" Shachi who is near Bepo asked her.

Y/n smiled and gave Shachi a thumbs up.

"Everything is under control," Y/n said.

"Bepo, are you okay?" Y/n crouched down since Bepo is laying on the floor.

"It's hot... Too hot... Why is it so hot? I can't take it."

"Could you shut up already?! You're making me feel hot too!" Penguin complained.

"You're hairy. I don't blame you." Shachi said.

"I don't like it when we submerge. We have to stay in such a cramped place... With messy people." he glanced at Shachi and Penguin.

"You're the messiest!" Shachi and Penguin yelled in unison.

A mischievous smile crept into Y/n's lips.

"Hey Bepo, how about you share your hotness with the others? I heard it can reduce your body temperature." Y/n whispered to Bepo's ears.

"Is that so?!" His ears perked up in excitement.

"Yeah! You should give it a try!" Y/n encouraged.

"Then, I'll make you guys feel the same!" he stood up and hugged Shachi and Penguin those who are standing near him.

"Y/n-chan! What did you tell him? Hey, stop it!"

"That's gross!" Shachi exclaimed as he got some Bepo's sweat on him.

"Come on!"

"I beg you! A little bit is fine! Let me get some fresh air!" Bepo exclaimed.

"Alright! Now, stop rubbing your sweat on me!" Penguin exclaimed.

"Surface! Let's surface now!" Shachi yelled.

"Hehe," Y/n let out a small chuckle and went back to the operation room to help Law with Luffy's surgery.

____________________________

"Ahhhhhhh" Bepo dashed out of the submarine and took a deep breath of fresh air.

"It's so refreshing! How nice it is outside!" He took a deep breath and looked around.

"Now I'm cool! Right side - okay! Left side - okay! Front... Snake - okay! Snake?!" he startled.

"What the hell?!" Shachi and Penguin dashed out of the submarine.

"How did a snake get here?!" Penguin exclaimed.

"Oh no! A navy ship!"

"Tell Captain!" Bepo shouted in panic.

"Someone's there!" Shachi said while pointing towards the figure on the ship.

"A warlord - the Pirate Empress, Boa Hancock!" Bepo exclaimed.

"Don't worry. I turned all the Navy soldiers to stone. So how is Luffy doing? Is it bad? He'll recover, won't he?" Hancock asked in worried.

"How did you know that we were gonna surface here? I was scared thinking that the Navy was still chasing us." Bepo said.

"I made Salome follow you underwater," Hancock explained.