Chapter 14 - Rocky Port

Y/n had been nagging around Law ever since she read his notebook.

'THUMP, THUMP, THUMP'

"Law, take me with you!" Y/n exclaimed.

"No,"

Even though Law's in the toilet, she'll knock on the door and ask the same question.

"Hey, how about-"

"No," yet Law still reject her favour.

There is no escape from Y/n.

"Law? Where are you? Hm?"

"What's going on?" Shachi asked as he saw Y/n keep searching for Law on the ship.

"Hahaha... I'm not sure but it's quite funny to see Captain keep avoiding her," Penguin chuckled.

"By the way, Bepo where are we heading to?" Shachi asked.

"...? Oh! Captain asked me to set the ship to Rocky Port," Bepo answered.

"R-Rocky Port! Isn't it known as pirate islands? What are gonna do there?" Shachi was startled and scratched his head in confusion.

"I don't know, maybe Captain will explain to us later," Bepo said.

___________________________
A few hours before they arrive at Rocky Port.

Law had held a meeting with everyone on the ship except Y/n to explain his plan on the island.

"Here's the plan, we gonna collect 100 hearts of pirates on that island," Law said.

"Ehhhh??!! Seriously!! What are we gonna do with those hearts?!" Shachi exclaimed.

"I gonna send them to Navy Headquarters to get Shichibukai title," Law replied.

"Shi-Shichibukai?! Since when did you interested in that kind of position?!" Penguin asked in disbelief.

"That's none of your business. Your task is to gather or catch those pirates, tie them and give them to me. After that, I'll settle things down,"

*Gulp*

____________________________

As everyone left the meeting room, Y/n popped out from under the table.

"Hehe..." she giggled.

"What are you doing?" Law quirked his eyebrows.

"Hm. Hm. I see... You will bring me to Punk Hazard after we settle our business at Navy Headquarters, right?" she smiled sheepishly.

"No, I'll not," he replied shortly.

"Don't be too stingy, I'll help you!" Y/n tries to sound helpful but it doesn't work.

"I don't need your help," Law said.

"Oh come on!" Y/n sighed in defeat.

____________________________

"Captain! We have arrived at Rocky Port!" Bepo informed.

"Alright, let's get to work guys," Law said.

"Aye aye, Captain!" All of them replied in high spirits.

"Hehe... Law, let's make a deal. If I get more hearts than you, you must let me go to Punk Hazard with you," Y/n came out of nowhere and whisper to Law.

"I'm not interested in your game," Law replied.

"Then you're a loser," she poked Law's cheek and jumped off the ship, landing swiftly on the ground.