Lin Tao Li smiled faintly and waved his hand gently, saying, "It's nothing, Brother Zhou. Do you know why I called for a halt?"

"I do not know," Zhou Yi replied.

The smile on Lin Tao Li's face faded as he said, "Your metal Elemental Rolling Stone Fist has reached its peak state. You have fully unleashed the power of this technique, rendering ordinary martial skills useless against you. Even I would find it difficult to break through your martial technique." He paused for a moment, his expression growing more serious. "However, I have cultivated a martial technique in the past—a technique of immense power. Once unleashed, even I might not be able to fully control it."

Although his words seemed extremely arrogant, there was a hidden fear of injuring Zhou Yi, which was why he called for a halt. However, no one on the arena doubted him.

Given the status and position of the Lin family in Linlang County, it would be unbelievable if they didn't possess some exceptionally powerful martial techniques.

Zhou Yi's eyes lit up, and he exclaimed, "Young Master Lin, the martial technique you mentioned, is it the one you just displayed?" He scratched his head and formed a hand seal. Under his deliberate control, the hand seal resembled the authentic Ground Printing Seal by about 80%, but it lacked any infusion of Inner Energy. It was purely a facade, and not even a perfect imitation.

A hint of surprise flashed in Lin Tao Li's eyes. The earth Seal's defensive power was indeed formidable, but the difficulty of learning it was proportional to its power. Even within the entire Lin family, only a few individuals could master it. Unexpectedly, this young man before him had already managed to imitate it after just a few encounters.

Although Zhou Yi's imitation seemed juvenile and laughable in Lin Tao Li's eyes, his keen observation skills were already admirable.

Nodding slightly, Lin Tao Li spoke solemnly, "no, this technique is called the earth Seal, a defensive martial technique of our Lin family. However, if I want to break through your Rolling Stone Fist, I must use another technique."

Zhou Yi's heart started pounding violently, filled with joy. He had initially thought that learning one technique was already remarkable, but he never expected there to be another one.

The calm that had settled within him flared up once again. If he missed this opportunity, there might not be another one like it.

His expression froze, and he deeply bowed, saying, "Young Master Lin, please forgive my impudence. May I have the honor of witnessing this technique?"

He lifted his head, gazing earnestly at Lin Tao Li.

"Yi, don't act recklessly," Zhou Quanming exclaimed anxiously from below the arena.

They had already been told that even Lin Tao Li himself couldn't fully control this martial technique. If unleashed, someone would likely be immediately injured. In such a situation, Zhou Yi's invitation to challenge was like seeking a death wish. Even if he were to be cut down on the spot, he couldn't blame anyone but himself.

However, Zhou Yi remained unfazed, still gazing quietly ahead. But his words carried determination, "Father, opportunities like this are rare. Your child won't give up."

Lin Tao Li's eyebrows slightly furrowed. He had initially thought that Zhou Yi didn't believe his words and was challenging him out of audacity. However, as he looked into Zhou Yi's eyes, he was momentarily taken aback.

What a clear gaze it was. In those eyes, apart from deep yearning, there was no other meaning. He had seen such eyes before, and they had left a deep impression on him.

His late wife had given birth to a son who was deeply cherished by him. He vividly remembered that when the child felt hungry and wanted to nurse, it seemed to be the same gaze. However, the children's gaze was often accompanied by intense crying.

Slowly, a gentle smile appeared on Lin Tao Li's face.

"Well then, I'll grant your wish," Lin Tao Li declared loudly. "But be careful. If you truly get injured because of this, don't blame me for being heavy-handed."

Zhou Yi nodded eagerly. The excitement in his eyes could easily be misunderstood. What was about to happen was not a fight.

Lin Tao Li slowly extended his hands, and they intertwined with each other.

This time, the interlocking of their hands was completely different from before. If the previous transformation was like a solid copper wall, this time it was a mysterious and indescribable swirling mist.

Zhou Yi's eyes widened, resembling bronze bells. He firmly memorized every movement, every detail of the other person. But he also understood that this was just a framework. To truly grasp its essence, he had to personally experience the power of these imprints and comprehend their transformations.

Even in the face of unpredictable danger, it was an unavoidable situation.

However, at the moment the mark was formed, Zhou Yi felt an extreme sense of danger, making him realize that Lin Taoli's words were not in the least bit exaggerated.

Lin Taoli gazed at Zhou Yi, emanating an overwhelmingly powerful aura from his body.

The eighth level, the pinnacle of the eighth level. Despite reaching this point, he had no intention of stopping whatsoever.

It was not that he didn't want to pause, but rather he hadn't fully grasped the power of this technique. Once unleashed, it would actively trigger all of his internal energy.

Although it was impossible to unleash all his internal energy in a dazzling manner as Zhou Yi had done initially, the intensity of the ninth level's internal energy was inevitable.

Of course, Lin Taoli had already made up his mind. The direction of this strike should be slightly offset, using only the residual power, which should be enough to deal with it.

However, he was once again astonished to find that even though he had elevated his internal energy to the ninth level, he still couldn't overpower his opponent in terms of aura.

Zhou Yi, this young boy, seemed unaffected by the immense pressure around him, standing firm like a solid pillar in the midst of a river.

At this moment, even Xu Yinjie, who was below the arena, stood up in disbelief.

The principle of the withered wood technique, where the heart should be as withered as wood, was completely thrown out the window at this moment.

"Ninth level, it's actually the ninth level..."

The old man muttered softly, but his words were clearly audible to everyone.

Zhou Quanming's eyes trembled after the initial shock, and his lips quivered. Zhou Yi's internal energy cultivation had surpassed the eighth level and reached the realm of the ninth level.

This...

At this moment, it seemed that everyone had only one thought in their minds.

What is a genius?

A genius is here...