𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

messages !

8:43 PM

y/n
hey brit ..

brit
good morning to you too

y/n
yeah yeah
anyways
can you meet up at *** in 30?

brit
what for?
i'm still a bit hungover

y/n
my manager wants to talk to you
and i about sum proposal

brit
da fawk
this early?
i'm not joining your agency if
that's what it is

y/n
big head much??
why would my agency want my opponent ..

brit
maybe they finally realized i'm better

y/n
you wish

brit
ok fine

y/n
kk see u 😊😊

...

Y/N ARRIVED AT her agency's building, walking inside and greeting staff members as she patiently waited for britain to arrive in her managers lobby.

Britain had just woken up when he got a text from Y/N, making him have fifteen minutes to get un-hungover and shower. As he brushed and took care of his curls, he finally finished up and started his car, on his way to Y/N.

...

"Glad you could make it!" Y/N spoke with a tired smile plastered on her face.

"You still drunk? Or is this that shit called new year new me." Britain raised his brows.

"No, and for your information, it has to actually be a new year for that quote to work." Y/N rolled her eyes, emphasizing on the two words.

Britain just sighed before he plopped down on the couch, leaning back and rubbing his forehead, letting out a soft groan.

Y/N took her phone out, texting her manager that the two of them were there and ready to be spoken to. The manager saw her message and quickly wrapped up the meeting she was in before heading out to the lobby to welcome the two.

"Hey Y/N! Hello Britain." The manager stepped closer to the pair, y/n standing right next to the seated Britain who was still rubbing his forehead."Come." she then gestured for them to follow her into her office.

The pair entered the office, sitting down in front of the manager's desk. "So, why'd you make me come here so early in the morning?" Y/N questioned as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

The manager sat behind her desk, scooting her chair forward as she leaned in. "I'm just gonna get straight to the point, I want you two, to fake date."

AESTHLIA's NOTES

sigh i love being dramatic