𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬

God Damn Lately She's so Bad it's Dangerous

@y/n.jewels

see you soon :) @goldenglobes

1,268,902 ❤️'s | 370k 💬's | 543k 📩's

COMMENT SECTION :

@jackchampion obsessed with you.
- @y/n.jewels im honored.

@lolatung SERVINGGGG
- @y/n.jewels mwah

@jennaortega i'm afraid she ate ur honor.
- @y/n.jewels lock me up 😖😖

@melissabarrera the accessories 😍😍
- @y/n.jewels 😛

@goldenglobes excited to have you Y/N L/N!

@y/nfangirl267 need more pics of this!

≡ BRITAIN'S POV 𖤐

"Oh fuck you all." I muttered under my breath as Bailey, Jack, and Jamie all showed up on my front doorstep with smug faces.

"This'll be fun Brit! Just let us work our magic, please?" Bailey asked, as she and the others started making puppy eyes, staring straight into my soul.

I groaned, "Fine, but just so you guys can feel guilt, this is against my will." Bailey rolled her eyes at me, then squealed in excitement as she made her way into my house, the others following.

They all help me get ready. Jack & Jamie in my cluttered closet picking out an outfit for the Golden Globes, and Bailey doing my hair.

The she gave me 'advice'.

For example, saying I was 'too hairy' and telling me to do my monthly facial shaving sooner or later. Which resulted in to her doing it herself.

. ۪۪۫ TIME SKIP 𖣖 ::

@britaindalton

excited for this opportunity

excited for this opportunity. @goldenglobes

1,171,903 ❤️'s | 381k 💬's | 499k 📩's

COMMENT SECTION :

@goldenglobes happy to have you join us!
liked by creator

@baileysbass lookin good britain!!
liked by creator

@jackchampion we did that 🙏.
- @britaindalton yea, against my will ..

@jamieflatters goodluck cuz ❤️
liked by creator

@trinbliss proud of you big brother!!
- @britaindalton thank you trin-trin 🩷

@britainsfangirl01 sooo fine

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Y/N arrive's at the Golden Globes. As she steps out the car, camera lights immediately meet her face, lights blinding her, smiling at camera's she can make out with little eyesight.

She finally makes it to the event and goes to the carpet.

"Look here! Look to the right! Look to the left! Look at her! Look at the camera! Turn around! Turn to the camera!" the photographers boss Y/N around, trying to get pics out of her.

She scoffs slightly, keeping her composure together. Although they were annoying the shit out of her. Faking a smile, waving at some, and then adding a little dress flip here and then.

Suddenly, an abrupt of camera flashes start all over again. They're seems to be a new arrival at the carpet. Y/N can't make out who it is as it is very hard to see through all those lights constantly going. She ignores it until she can get a clearer view.

Her jaw drops at to who the mysterious figure was.

"You're kidding."

"Shocked to see me?"

"Disgusted."

"I'm flattered."

Y/N rolls her eyes at Britain, who turned out to be the figure she couldn't make out. She reaches the end of the carpet, making her way to interviews.

"So, Y/N, how was the feeling of getting the sudden rush of fame? Was it nerve wrecking, scary, happiness? We want to hear it directly from you." The interviewer says, putting the mic up to your mouth.

"Uh for the most part ... I think startled is a good way to describe the beginning. I mean, waking up and then boom! I'm all over the media. It was nerve wrecking at first, but now with all my experience I think I've been handling it pretty well." Y/N says, giggling a little and smiling at the interviewer, waiting for more questions.

"Everyone knows your name by now, but how has it felt to be fighting for the spotlight constantly with Britain Dalton?" The interview asks while raising an eyebrow.

Y/N cringes at the question and makes a quick disgusted face, before wiping it off so no more drama stirs.

"Stressful is a word I would use to describe it." She says, giving a short stubborn answer as she does not wish to talk about him more.

She continues to do more interviews until ... ?

AESTHLIA'S NOTES !

i'm smelling the tension wbu?